Where are cbbe bodies saved in data?

gruberscomplete

If you're referring to the bodies you created with bodyslide and outfit studio, you have to go to your Skyrim/data/ folder, it's in under meshes, then go to the one that says characters, then actors, under the one

that says female assests, is the one that has the bodies in it. if you have a special named folder you created yourself, it should be there, but any body created by you goes into the main data folder.

If I'm wrong on any of this, please feel free to correct my post.

Edited by shep8234

Usually when i make up a custom body i set my prject name to custom preset NIF, whenever i open up my bodyslide program i can find the file there, if you did the same you should see the list of custom body's you created, first off did you rename any of these body's you created, like something to make them more noticeable?

When you open the character folder, it has a folder right under the female assets folder that says character female, that's the default file, the ones above should be the folder you created your body's in. when i look at mine i see Female assets custom preset nif.

Unless they are a custom race, any body type you create is what you should see in game, another quick way to find them is by opening up bodyslide outfit studio and looking in the file folder there, it shows every custom file you created, that's where i keep mine and i have them all renamed somethign different, so i know which are which.

• 4 years later...

hello, I made a very unique bodyslide preset in CBBE editor, that took me 2 days to create, but I formated my pc and forgot to save the preset. Wich programs do you recommend to recover those files? I promise I'll post'em here in nexus if I'm successfull