Stygain Abyss Mod?

N49ATV

Hello, to start off im not much of a modder, but im sure if I put some effort into it, I could do it no problem. Im just wondering if its even possible. I know trying to recreate another game via morrowind plugin was attempted, but never completed. Im just wondering if its even possible to do, without major balance issues.

So my main question is, would it be possible to force a 2nd character creation, or reset a character to level 1 for the duration of a quest?

Id love to try and re-create Ultima Underworld inside of skyrim (id try oblivion, but why, none would play it, when a newer game is on the horizon?). Anyone have any insight?

Go do some mods, then come back here.If you spend the next months doing nothing but learning coding, blender, and, master the G.E.C.K.,it'll probably be closest to the new creator.Then this might be possible with a few good modders.

So you think the new game will use GECK? over TESCS?

Skyrim uses The Creation Kit. What I think he means is go use GECK because it will more likely be the SDK more similar to the Creation Kit, though GECK and TESCS are pretty much the same anyways, it's just that GECK has more stuff when it comes to what's coded.