Skyrim Looks "Bleah"

Deleted1811414User

I am a little confused about this. Northern Cyrodiil was ALWAYS snowy (unless I missed something) So, you'd think, farther up north would definitely always be snowy. But then again, Nirn is an entirely different planet. It might work differently, obviously there were a few green areas in the trailer. Maybe seasons will have something to do with it? But, it wont matter to me, as long as I'm given a good storyline.

I will say though, I was REALLY hoping for Elsweyr. I want to see if they'll do anything with the different Khajiit types. I would love exploring a jungle. South-Eastern Cyrodiil was my favorite area.

It was also nothing but solid mountain range once you got past Bruma, so that may have had more to do with altitude than geography. Maybe it flattens out or goes into lower valleys in Skyrim past the Jerall Mountains.

Or perhaps the sheer amount of nordic manliness has scared the snow away?

I am a little confused about this. Northern Cyrodiil was ALWAYS snowy (unless I missed something) So, you'd think, farther up north would definitely always be snowy. But then again, Nirn is an entirely different planet. It might work differently, obviously there were a few green areas in the trailer. Maybe seasons will have something to do with it? But, it wont matter to me, as long as I'm given a good storyline.

I will say though, I was REALLY hoping for Elsweyr. I want to see if they'll do anything with the different Khajiit types. I would love exploring a jungle. South-Eastern Cyrodiil was my favorite area.

It was also nothing but solid mountain range once you got past Bruma, so that may have had more to do with altitude than geography. Maybe it flattens out or goes into lower valleys in Skyrim past the Jerall Mountains.

It's like with real mountains. They don't cover a giant area, they make a ridge. That ridge is just a convenient natural border for Cyrodiil.

If you think of morrowind everything was a bit bleah. No real difference in terrain. A LOT of fog, yet it has a very good atmosphere making it a great game.

Or perhaps the sheer amount of nordic manliness has scared the snow away?

The first explanation was probably the more likely of the two... but I'm going to have to go with the snow getting scared off as the actual reason. :P