[Request] Triss' outfit from the Witcher 2 on Triss

Repzik

I Imagine this might be rather difficult to just "port" the model over. The exported Witcher 3 models contain a lot of information required for animation and the like. Here is a screen of the outliner in Maya that just shows a fraction of the nodes in the model. They arn't joints, but are some sort of reference that I beleive is used for animation. I have not found any character animations or how to extract them yet so I am far from an expert on this. If anyone knows what all this gook is please let me know.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2s63brr.png

Now that I think about it, (until we know more) one's best bet would probably be to edit the model preserving the locations of all the nodes and then retexture it. Being that there are 3 different versions of Triss's armor, (Low, Med, and High resolution) I do not think this would work out well.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, it doesn't help. Skyrim's Creation Kit modding tool is galaxies better than Modkit. I've been trying to force Raven's Armor from TW2 into TW3 since Modkit came out. No luck so far. The way they did everything is just completely different and unique. Doesn't work well with modding.

Plus, it would really help if we had a functional modding tool.