Wyre bash problems

OleWilliams

Do you have any idea what to do with the OMOD files?

I'm not sure what you mean by a download bar that you drag files from!? :confused: I suspect that the reason you are denied the option of dragging omod files from this... bar, is that you have Oblivion installed to 'Program Files'. Windows will punish you unceasingly if you install games to 'Program Files'. Your best option is to uninstall Oblivion and reinstall to somewhere like C:\Games\Oblivion\ to negate Microsoft's UAC. Any data files that a program like Oblivion / OBMM etc. try to place in 'Program Files' get ghosted to a virtual folder, creating all kinds of headaches.

If you are running windows 7 or anything close when you download a program from online a box will pop up. It will be under moxila or explorer depending on what you use.

It's not really a bar it's more of a box. And it will list all current downloads you have downloaded. In most cases you just double click and the program will run. On oblviion mods you will most times get a " archive " which can be opened up using 7 zip or other programs. And the contents can be dragged or copied our to elsewhere. In the case of a OMOD that is not put into a folder or archive and is instead just the file. You cannot open it using 7 zip or winrar or other programs.. ( the way I do it on all other oblivion files ) . And OBMM does not recognize that file from recent downloads in files or archives for some reason.

So I am stuck on how to deal with getting that file out of there and putting it into my OBMM mod folder to activate with OBMM.

Are you saying that in Windows 7 you cannot tell Firefox to download to your desktop or to any folder of your choosing?

Scratch that I figured out how to get them out.

Only problem left is a " missing master " probably from something cobl that I don't understand. Started a new thread with my load order and a few questions because it's unrelated to this if you want to check it out.