Skyrim as Underworld

shep8234

I just recently went back and watched the Underworld movie's and i can't say how much i loving watching them over and over, in the glory of my movie time, a insane idea popped into my head, would it be possible at all to completely transform Skyrim into a Underworld playthrough? As i thought more into this i was wondering could it even be pulled off, so much would have to change, the Imperials would become the Vampires as to where the stormcloaks would be the lycons.

I'm not a modder and i have no clue if it could even happen, i just thought i would share my little brainstorm with all you guys and gals, and get your honest opinion. I don't mind any comments so feel free to blast away, If this could happen it would be so epic and exciting to actualy play out the Vampire/Lycon war.

There is complete conversions one that comes to mind is the lord of the rings for oblivion its certainly possible but an insane amount of work.

Yeah i sort of figured it would be a huge project to pull off, which is why i want to learn how to become a good modder, i understand this would take months to pull off, i just thought i would see if anyone has thought about the game being in that scale, thanks for your reply :)