Slof's Hive, is her website gone???

vilontano

I didn't even know Slof had pulled her stuff from the Nexus. Does anyone know when and why that happened? I don't want to stir the pot, just wondering. A simple explanation like "she had a problem with idiots posting comments" is all I'm asking for, no need to revisit any big kerfluffles. I've always been a huge fan of hers, not because I use her mods (great work but not to my taste) but because I think it's so great to see a strong, confident gamer girl who doesn't try to play down her sexuality.

You'll be stiring up the pot with that. She and the other administrators here had some.... let's say disagreements, which resulted in her leaving.

Her site was working a week ago, it's only recently been down. I remember her saying she's switching websites or something, so I don't think she's gone yet. Also, she did have some troubles with bandwidth so I assume that added to the problem. I'm sure she'll have her site back up soon.

Slof pulled her files off, according to her site, because of a difference of opinion with someone here. If the site comes back up, you can read her blog entry. I wouldn't presume to paraphrase her. She recently got a job working for a game company, so perhaps the site had become a conflict of interest. I don't know.

Slof pulled her files off, according to her site, because of a difference of opinion with someone here. If the site comes back up, you can read her blog entry. I wouldn't presume to paraphrase her. She recently got a job working for a game company, so perhaps the site had become a conflict of interest. I don't know.

About the website, no she is just moving her stuff to a new location.

Edited by lonewolf_kai

You'll be stiring up the pot with that. She and the other administrators here had some.... let's say disagreements, which resulted in her leaving.

I don't remember any disagreements and she left the moderation team on good terms, I thought. I certainly had no ill-will. I've no clue about what's going on as I'm not following the situation but where she places her mods is her prerogative. From what I understood she was getting tired of the types of people the Nexus attracts, we do get all sorts, but there are quite a lot of tit lovers here and it can get tiresome for some people.

I don't know what went on at TES

but

I remember hearing she was sick of people

saying stupid things about her "content"

as if

anyone is Forced to view or download things that

are not to their taste...the comments of the "thought police"

can be very narrow and quite mean....

she is now at wolflore which has an Adult section

I don't remember any disagreements and she left the moderation team on good terms, I thought. I certainly had no ill-will.

To be honest, I'm not sure what exactly happened either, and I don't want to really get involved with it. I just remember reading some of the things she posted about it from her blog when she left, which I had wondered why. Perhaps what she was refering to had been cleared up later.

I don't read it so I wouldn't know about that, but if that's the case then it's news to me.

Well I don't normally. I was just pointed to it when the questions arised. Don't put too much into it. It might've been something that was old news and was later cleared up. :smile: