looking some cute female follower mod non-essential or without update.esm!

tetraziel

hi everyone, i am like that guy like the companion die and you must cooperate giving potions heals with magic make tactis with companion in any moments.

i looking companions female non-essential with perks just for help no boost stats or just mods that dont use update.esm so i cant change nothing cause my creation kit crash.

thanks hope soon. bye!!!

before write something you should to know what you talking about, you dont think ?! i have steam version of the game on creation kit i cant load update.esm i cant load dawnguard, dragonborn, heartfire.esm my creation kit crash everytime i do! i never said that i dont have this esm! or maybe there's a solution that i not yet tried for this issue? this is my profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006060947

Edited by tetraziel

Okay, I stand sorry and corrected. But you have to word better next time. Some pirated skyrim version don't have that esm.

I see that the main problem is the ck? Scroll to the bottom and download the Ck ini file, and drop into Skyrim folder, not data http://www.darkfox127.co.uk/resources.html it allows you to load dlc and may allow update esm into the ck.

For the female follower, most are set as essential, use a follower mod like AFT, ufo or follower mod to make them kill-able. It easy to look find a cute female follower.

If the ck will still not load and don't want to use these, you can use the following console command after clicking her: setessential 0

If this also fails, you can always use tes5edit to do that.

no worries is understandable, my native languege is not english and thanks for the patience but i found a solution.

i wonder to post it because who not play in english the game will counter always this issue with ck!!!!

the creation kit recognize only the strings in english for this the ck get error and crash!!! wtf? o.O (ck kidding us!!!!)

here the solution.

go in data folder inside directory of skyrim then strings folder, you will see files with your own language you play.

1. copy all file and paste, you will have a copy all files

2. rename all files copied before and write ENGLISH and of course delete copy

so you will have 2 type files one in your own languege and one type in english languege a total of 12 files.

creation kit will use files in english and the error strings will vanish!!!! for me worked perfectly!!!!

in my case italian!!!

Example:

File di strings

Skyrim_Italian.DLstrings Skyrim_English.DLstrings Skyrim_Italian.ILstrings Skyrim_English.ILstrings Skyrim_Italian.strings Skyrim_English.strings Update_Italian.DLSTRINGS Update_English.DLSTRINGS Update_Italian.ILSTRINGS Update_English.ILSTRINGS Update_Italian.STRINGS Update_English.STRINGS

if is not understandable please modify in english well and sorry!!! i just want help who have the my same issue!!!!

Edited by tetraziel