Arma - FCOM Compatibility? Price Problems and more.

OleWilliams

Trying to perfect my FCOM set up. And I really want to add Arma into it. I have seen on the unofficial FCOM update page and on the Arma page that this can and is done. But the problem I have is that while the items from arma seem to drop in the right place ( drops colored fur with reg fur .. etc ). And I love having a couple 1000's extra weapons and armors in the game, I don't want it to completely ruin the economic system.

What I mean is that in FCOM the prices meant for lets say a fur chest piece, is about 24. A arma Green Chest Piece is priced around 150. And around that same ratio on all other added items is what it is starting to look like.

I figured that if it is meant for compatibility someone would have fixed this by now. I have heard someone say enhanced economy can fix it but I checked the readme and description and it doesn't mention it.

If any one can help me out here... I love you.

They include balancing patches for FCOM and OOO. As in OMOBS stats in the weapons. I have those patches the problem is that they do not fix the prices to FCOM/OOO standards which throws the entire economy of the game out of balance ( considering how mutch Arma adds ).

I have the complete version with all patches. That doesn't fix the pricing though.