How to give kudos?

kevkiev

Can't believe I can't figure this out. Search gave me an '08 post that referred to an icon that I don't see, so I gotta ask.

A fellow nexus-ite helped me out on the FO3 forum and I've been wanting to give a kudos. But I didn't see any icon for that in the forum post. I searched by user name, and got the member's forum "home page" but again I didn't see anywhere for kudos-ing. I can see that, on a member's main home page (the one where you can see your download history etc.), there's a kudos-link, but I don't know how to search by member except in the forum part. (I tried scrolling through the members, but there's like thousands under each letter of the alphabet.)

Hope that made sense.

There's a "+" next to the amount kudos, you can click it to give a kudo to someone.

Thanks. I found the post, clicked the "+" next to the kudos amount, but got unexpectedly sent to the login screen for TES Nexus. Tried it with another member's post and got the same thing. Me confused. Is the kudos automatically logged when you click the "+" so it doesn't matter that I end up at the TES Nexus login?

• 2 years later...

Thanks Blove.
I've got a suggestion. Would it be possible to add two options, when giving kudos,

- only give kudos
- give kudos with a little description of the why

It would be cool to have these two options, so one could know why he got it (e.g: Me. I've got 1 kudos but sincerely I don't know why I've got it ahah)

As said, kudos are anonymous. You get them because someone liked something you said or did on the forums, or possibly you have a mod they liked. If they want you to know, they can PM you. Since the IPB forums update a while back you actually have to look for the place to give kudos - so very few are being given. Whatever it was keep doing it. :thumbsup: