Duke Nukem Forever

Thor.

LOL anyone seen this? http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/03/25/duke-nukem-dustup-games-capture-babe-mode-players-slapping-women/

Don't worry, Fox -- it'll never be released.

....does it really have a capture the babe mode? Wait, who'm I kidding, it's DNF, it's never coming out so what's it matter?

....well does it? The game's official site didn't say.

@Crazy: Maybe. DNF's been a joke for so long, I won't believe it until I have a copy in my hands. 'til then, I'm not gonna get my hopes up, not gonna hold my breath, not gonna believe a word anyone says.

And if it does actually come out, I hope it's not a let-down like Doom 3 was.

The 2 things that sort of give it away for me at least, is.

1 - Why the video? Seriously, it normally would be on a game news site, or on their website, not in a video where the CEO says 'THIS IS BULLSH*T, WHY AM I THE LAST TO KNOW!?' I mean, he IS the CEO, he would be the one to make the call.

2 - Why does all other places get the game before the one that made it does, as the video claims? I mean, normally the one that made it gets it at least a week before all others.

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. My hopes for this game have all been crushed.

One simple thing to explain it.

http://www.digitalbattle.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/steam.jpg

Yes, its true. The disease of PC gaming has returned to ruin another.

Edited by CommanderCrazy

I must admit, the whole capture the girl game mode really doesn't get my hopes up for the game. I can understand that the developers might think it funny, but I don't think promoting sexism in a game is really a step in the right direction. And no, it can't be countered by saying 'but you murder people in other games', as the motivation behind murder and sexism is drastically different. Anybody who still finds sexism a form of entertainment, satire or no, really just needs to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

I must admit, the whole capture the girl game mode really doesn't get my hopes up for the game. I can understand that the developers might think it funny, but I don't think promoting sexism in a game is really a step in the right direction. And no, it can't be countered by saying 'but you murder people in other games', as the motivation behind murder and sexism is drastically different. Anybody who still finds sexism a form of entertainment, satire or no, really just needs to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

You have heard of Duke Nukem before right?