Skyrim Idea - Melee weapon of Fish!

SesChaser

Hi everyone! My names Ses and I was wondering if someone could help me a bit...I know its alot to ask and im sorry that Im asking! Please do forgive me!

My best friend who's been there through my depression and other "Problems" has suggested I do a skyrim lets play, and I wanted to maybe make a weapon of his, what he calls "OC" (Original Character) to just show im thankful for him being there, and it would be funny running around with a weapon looking like him x3 And was maybe asking if someone would be willing to help me!

I promise to credit everything, I take no credit in anything. (Except the video of course) and was told by a friend to try here..so if your willing to help...thank you, it would really mean alot to me!

Not really no, I kinda wanted it to look like his as I said "OC" (Original character) Like a fish plush that when you hit someone with it, (It does damage of course) but could make a funny noise, The reason behind it is, 1. To say thanks to my friend and 2. Its just fun, Thats all I really want while I record youtube, is to just make people laugh x3