Favorite Game

Guss

What is your most favorite game that you played or seen so far? :)

My three top favorite games are:

[1.] Dark Messiah

[2.] ArmA "Armed Assault"

[3.] Oblivion

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember those games but I grew up playing the Mario video games instead of the Legend of Zelda.

I play Legend of Zelda games but they weren't my favorite game back then :ph34r: .

Let's see, haven't done one of these in a while...

#1: Chrono Trigger

#2: Shenmue 1 & 2 (tie)

#3: Morrowind

#4: Diablo 2

#5: Final Fantasy 9 & Skies of Arcadia (tie)

What is: Chrono Trigger and Shenmue 1 & 2 (tie) "never seen those games before?" :huh:

Also another game I like is the "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas" forgot to add it to #1. instead of Dark Messiah.

What is: Chrono Trigger and Shenmue 1 & 2 (tie) "never seen those games before?" :huh:

Also another game I like is the "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas" forgot to add it to #1. instead of Dark Messiah.

Chrono Trigger is an rpg for the SNES. Very old, but it's awsome, even today. It's nr. 1 on my list, together with Morrowind. Can't decide.

I have never heard of Shenmue.

As Pov says, Chrono Trigger is a classic RPG for the SNES... for RPGs of its style, there hasn't been one that quite beats it yet.

Shenmue is a sort of RPG/adventure set in the 80s in the far east. Basically your father is murdered by a mysterious man, and you embark on a somewhat misguided quest for revenge. Investigation, intrigue, stupid risks and combat are the name of the game. Really it's one of the best games for compelling storyline and characters that I've ever seen.

It could be #1 but Chrono Trigger is just one of those games that has a special place in my gaming heart. :P

Ugh, this is hard. Let's see.

[1] Starwars: Knights of the Old Republic I, for best roleplaying experience, best plot and best characters.

[2] Diablo II: For best online experience I've had in a video game.

[3] Morrowind, for best immersion, gameplay and decent plot

[4] Oblivion, for best... I dont know? Kept me playing for 16 hours/day the first time around. It got boring afterwards.

[5] Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, for best first person combat and impressively fun multiplayer.

[6] Gothic 3, for bring variety and style into an RPG. Reminded me of Morrowind.

[7] Starwars: Knights of the Old Republic II, for the best character ever seen in a video game (Kreia). Compelling and complicated storyline, too bad the game was rushed.

Archived