Favorite Game

Guss

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Top 5 would have to be...

1) Halo 3 (PERFECT game. I've only played the Beta but it's easy to see already it Majorly depends on skill and strategy. No more running randomly up to people, hitting three buttons, and winning.)

2) Morrowind (The only thing wrong with it is Graphic and I grew up on the SNES so I could care less what it looked like.)

3) WoW (Rag on it all you like, it's a great game to vent on or just chill with friends. Can't count the number of times me and my friends just screwed around and tried taking the toughest thing 4 levels above.)

4) CoD-3 (Great Graphics, Great Gameplay, and Nazi Killing... What more can you ask for?)

5) Super Mario Bros (Gotta shout out to the Good Old Days. That game will never grow old.)

Morrowind has got to be my favourite, I still play it now and again 5 years on.

Titan Quest/Immortal Throne took a fair amount of my life too.

Divine Divinity was an earlier one.

The first game I ever played was an old DOS based game called Betrayal at Krondor, graphics were lousy but the game was great!

I was thoroughly disappointed with Oblivion after all the hype, but I've just picked up Dark Messiah and going to give that a go.

Betrayal at Krondor! Oh that was a great game... sure I only ever managed to complete the first chapter, but I still enjoyed it... The books it's based on are way better though.

As for my most favourite game... thats difficult. I like all (or at least most) of my games equally well... I guess if I had to choose, it'd be close between Morrowind, Medieval: Total War, Civilisation 4, Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends and Unreal Tournament.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately there is no way I could rank them but my favs are....

Oblivion- mainly due to the mods so thanks all you modders :-D

Half life- all of em

Icewind Dale- Which introduced me to RpG also the first game I ever enjoyed enough to complete

Everquest 2- For the shear flexibility in the game. I am still looking for a game that has such a complete range of things to do. If you get bored of whacking monsters you could go and craft on a table which needed skill and had its own quests up to lvl 70 after you got bored crafting you could set up and design your own home and then if you got bored of that.. you could go and see what others had done in theres by going to visit them lol. Nothing I have ever seen has ever been as close to immersive and the graphics were pretty dam good to.

I think that the main thing that is keeping Oblivion very active is all the mods that people are making. Of cousre the is one of the main features that is most activite in the game. All I do is just make mods to keep me interseded in the game and it is fun too. :happy: "can't beleive that this post is still active!"

my top 5 are....................

1. The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

- probably the most played game i own, and along with mods add pretty much unlimited gameplay.

2.Trackmania: United

- A highly: addictive, manic, insane, fast paced, fun, skillful racing game with unlimited play online. the good thing is online is free

3. Medal of Honour: airborne

- airborne is a completely different game than any other medal of honour before it, less in story and detail, but more fast paced action especially on multiplayer. i adore all the previous MoHs' but think that this is a real step forward.

4. Black & White 2

- undoughtably the definative god game.

5. Sims 2

- fun with unlimited combinations of lifestyle and up to 5 stories of housing

most of these are new titles as you may have noticed. this is becuse iv'e only really got into PC gaming but love it. at heart im a PlayStation (1,2 & 3) Player and will defend it all the way as the best for gaming.

Archived