Need Mod title

Zuperbuu

Greetings.

I possess a mod that adds a spot to The Great Forest called 'Mephala's Grove' which has a hidden doorway leading to a place known as the 'Dreadful Undergound'. Inside is a Dark Brotherhood-looking door, leading the the 'Bowels of the Sanitarium'. I cannot enter the door as it asks a riddle that my character cannot yet answer.

I also have a Fort of some kind right next to the Imperial City, again, that I cannot enter for some reason.

Anyone know the names of these two mods? I require the name to refind the readme so I can make use of them both

Thanks..

• 4 years later...

Greetings.

I possess a mod that adds a spot to The Great Forest called 'Mephala's Grove' which has a hidden doorway leading to a place known as the 'Dreadful Undergound'. Inside is a Dark Brotherhood-looking door, leading the the 'Bowels of the Sanitarium'. I cannot enter the door as it asks a riddle that my character cannot yet answer.

I also have a Fort of some kind right next to the Imperial City, again, that I cannot enter for some reason.

Anyone know the names of these two mods? I require the name to refind the readme so I can make use of them both

Thanks..

I know this article is 5 years old one.

But I find Mephala's Grove and Hidden Trap door to Dreadfull Underground.

I think It comes from "Player Hunters Fame and Infamy"

Also works by opening the console in-game, selecting something, a door, for example, checking the first two characters of the form ID and then finding the matching .esp file in one's load order. If using a mod manager, finding the mod from which the .esp came should be pretty easy. just check from the manager. And there are also some mods that show the source .esp file name, reference form ID and everything in-game via spell, for example - OBSE has commands for that so someone must have used them by now.

In case someone needs to find the source mod faster than by asking on the forums.