Texture mods not working

Bullet Holes

Although I'm not the 'mod list sorting' kinda' guy (Hickory's the big dog around here for that) I suggest you post a mod list. Here's a guide if you need help. The other info that may or may not be pertinent is where you have Oblivion installed. If it's installed in the default location (C:\Program Files\... or C:\Program Files (x86)\...) AND you are are running either Windows 7 or Vista the Microsoft security feature UAC could be interfering with your game. It won't affect anything until you start installing mods.

(Hickory's the big dog around here for that)

Oh, I don't know about that, but I do have an appropriate avatar. :tongue:

I'm not sure if I did this right, but in Oblivion Mod Manager I just went to Archive Invalidation and then, with BSA Redirection selected, clicked Update Now. However, it is still not working. I still see the old textures.

You shouldn't need to change anything in OBMM options, provided you have not altered them from default, which is what you should leave them at.

If you are still seeing missing textures, you should run BOSS and build a Bashed Patch. Also, never leave OBMM open once you are done installing or deactivating mods, and don't run Oblivion from OBMM either. Use it and close it, because it does not clean up until you do.

Oh another thing is, some mods package their textures & meshes as Mod name/Data/Meshes and or Textures. I find that if you use Wyre Bash to install, it will not install it properly. You need to re-compress it without the mod name and data and just include the Mesh/Texture.