What would you like to see in a Muggy companion.

devinpatterson

Turns out he wants to kill Dr. 0 (I'd forgotten that part or didn't delve all the way into the dialog), so that could be another mini quest to gain his trust. I can set him up with a few new faces (all coffee cups, but some with a frown, a suprised look etc).

lol mug mini quests is brilliant. whatever the case he's definitely gotta be all about those mugs :tongue:

Yeah, it'd be nice for him to have a little place to nest too, so a scene like this could be set up, pic;

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/4/4e/Nvdlc03_endingslide_muggy.jpg

Maybe expand on his crafting abilities a little bit (although they are already pretty impressive). It's funny, but he want's to clean all the dishes in the wasteland ("Muggy is also angered by the idea of all the dirty dishes out in the Big MT area and beyond with nobody to clean them."-vault wiki), maybe some abraxo cleaner is something he'd want (dish soap). It might open up some chemical crafting abilities since it's used in things like molotov cocktails, nuka grenades, cloud kiss etc.

Neurosis.

Yep, and a lot of different types of neurosis under that umbrella that might be interesting. OCPD is already manifest in his desire to clean all teh dishes in teh wasteland, so I could see that having some interesting acts to play out in lucky38/sink/courier home. O.C. would probably be another one that would be put to good use in a home base (constantly checking to make sure the oven was off, etc), but also on adventures (counting, singing his/her mug song etc.). Obviously the impulse control & and anxiety are already fully manifested. I think there's ample room for creativity.

Anything you want to contribute specifically in re: to neurosis (or anything else), Madcat221, feel free.

lol fair point. I was imagining him having a weapon system almost like the rock-it launcher from 3, except -exclusively- for the mugs you give him

how about this: a crafting system for mug ammo! clean mugs ignore DT, super-heated mugs are incendiary :smile: maybe some exploding mugs lol

I'm not too sure there's a lot I can do with mug ammo....maybe the equivalent of molotov cocktails in ceramic, but I think that may be stretching it a bit.