GOTYE modding

Mavrik_USMC

I have been experiencing crashes within just a few minutes of game play, Mainly at the very beginning when the Emperor comes under attack, or approaching the Feed Bag. I've made sure my mods are compatible, and I've read some troubleshooting guides. The last mod I installed was the UOP. In the troubleshooting guide, it says to make sure I had the most current patch for Oblivion. I have the GOTYE, so it is a different version number all together. Will having the GOTYE affect the mods I can use? If not,what else can be done to fix the crashes? I've included my mod list as well.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/088/0/c/mods_by_delran-d3criu8.png

For starters,you should not be using:

CM Partners NPC.esp together with CM Parners NPC NE.esp

or

CM Partners More NPCs.esp together with CM Parners More NPCs NE.esp

Use one or the other of those. The NE denotes None Essential NPCs, ie. they can die. The ones without NE are marked as essential, so can't die.

Would you post your mod list as per this guide, not from the laucher, because that doesn't give load order.

I deleted the companion mods and reinstalled the game. I then added the three primary mods I like using, and the game still crashes. Here is the load order though.

Oblivion.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

Tabaxi Race 2.0.esp

Obvious point from the readme file for the Tabaxi race

2. You will need Robert's Seamless Male body replacer and one of these female body replacers: Fantasy Figures or Exnem Eyecandy. No support (at this time) for vanilla or other body replacers!

Note you have to install the male body replacer as well as the female one. It's worth installing those before doing anything else, as the problem may disappear.

Edited by MarkInMKUK