JustATac0

You have a few Morrowind songs in Dragonborn dlc they basically recycled some music.

Actually lot of music is remixed the main intro song in Morrowind parts of it have been reused throughout the series skyrims intro is a good example.

You have a few Morrowind songs in Dragonborn dlc they basically recycled some music.

Actually lot of music is remixed the main intro song in Morrowind parts of it have been reused throughout the series skyrims intro is a good example.

Skyrim's intro didn't officially use pieces from Morrowind's did it? I thought it just used the same elder scrolls theme that Morrowind and Oblivion used but in different sounds to fit the game

Skyrim's intro didn't officially use pieces from Morrowind's did it? I thought it just used the same elder scrolls theme that Morrowind and Oblivion used but in different sounds to fit the game

The beginning drum beats and the middle melody (2:09 to 2:30) is straight from Morrowind. Its sounds a bit different then the original but same melody.

Edited by Bloodinfested

The beginning drum beats and the middle melody (2:09 to 2:30) is straight from Morrowind. Its sounds a bit different then the original but same melody.

Ah okay i see that now

I don't know if I would use the name elder scroll theme since Arena and Daggerefall had its own music most of witch was an repeat by itself and if you count spin offs both Redguard and Battlespire is totally different then everything else I would bet the next spin off tes card game coming will be totally different but thats just my guess.

well they it became the theme song due to it being one of the best from Morrowind and as it was very recognizable. as such they started making a new version based on the culture of each game. Oblivion had a very imperialistic European style and Skyrim has a nordic, or viking if you will, style to it.

It certainly is the best from Morrowinds sound track thats the one game they threw all the eggs in their basket going out and getting a great composer is just one aspect. Elder scrolls or no Jeremy soule creates some amazing music in anything. It seems to be a reacquiring pattern in the series lately. I like the original a lot but I really do like skyrim's Scandinavian/viking style.