Which Forgotten Realms Deity are You?

AurianaValoria1

http://www.selectsmart.com/plus/select.php?url=frdeity

I'm 100% Helm, 94% Tyr, and 88% Kelemvor. Considering the first two are dead, I guess I'm Kelemvor. :biggrin:

(100%) 1: Helm, the Vigilant One. You value duty above all else. Good for you.

(94%) 2: Tyr, the Just God. Obsessed with justice and honour, you should go join a legal team immediately.

(88%) 3: Kelemvor, the Judge of the Damned. You must be a Goth, you morbid bugger.

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Kelemvor

Edited by AurianaValoria1

100% Selune;

Selune, the Moonmaiden. You appreciate the beauty of the stars, and are a great seeker after truth. A bit of a hippie really.

82% Kelemvor

Kelemvor, the Judge of the Damned. You must be a Goth, you morbid bugger.

74% Eldath

Eldath, the Goddes of Singing Waters. You damn hippie

o_Olast one makes me wonder...

Edited by SilverDNA

(100%) 1: Bane, the Black Lord. You are obviously a tyrant on the quiet.

(82%) 2: Shar, the Lady of Loss. You love the night, and the comfort of the darkness. Bet your a Goth.

(64%) 3: Tempus, the Lord of Battles. You are obsessed by war and warfare. Go leave that desk job and join the army.

(58%) 4: Talos the Destroyer. You are a fount of chaos and rage waiting to be unleashed. Go get laid, seriously.

(52%) 5: Cyric, the Prince of Lies. You are one devious customer, though you have fallen down on the job because you obviously didnt lie on your test results

I think the only thing I have to say about my result is: Mhmhmhahahahahahahahahahah, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!! FOR THE GLORY OF CHAOS!!!! BLOOD FOR KHORNE!!!!

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee454/Vindekarr/Untitled.png

Edited by Vindekarr

@SilverDNA: So, you're a gothic hippie? :tongue:

Well, I guess I'm a gothic JAG. ;D

@Vindekarr: :blink:

Edited by AurianaValoria1

(100%) 1: Gond the Wonderbringer. You are obviously a crafts nut, and love making things and general tinkering.

(81%) 2: Oghma, the Lord of Knowledge. You are suited to academia and study. You also fulfill the stereotype of the roleplayer. Shame on you!

(81%) 3: Talos the Destroyer. You are a fount of chaos and rage waiting to be unleashed. Go get laid, seriously.

For how many final options you could get, there weren't many questions.

@Vindekarr: :blink:

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! KILL! KILL FOR KHORNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough* Ehh ahem, I guess Im the only one on the Nexus who is both a Goth AND an evil wargod? WAR!!!! MURDER!!! CHAOS!!! ETCETERA!!!!

(0%) 1: Bane, the Black Lord. You are obviously a tyrant on the quiet.

(0%) 2: Chauntea, the Earthmother. You should give up your day job and go plant a field of tomatoes immediately.

(0%) 3: Cyric, the Prince of Lies. You are one devious customer, though you have fallen down on the job because you obviously didnt lie on your test results.

(0%) 4: Eldath, the Goddes of Singing Waters. You damn hippie.

(0%) 5: Gond the Wonderbringer. You are obviously a crafts nut, and love making things and general tinkering.

(0%) 6: Helm, the Vigilant One. You value duty above all else. Good for you.

(0%) 7: Ilmater, the Crying God. Oh my, what a little masochist you are...

(0%) 8: Kelemvor, the Judge of the Damned. You must be a Goth, you morbid bugger.

(0%) 9: Lathander the Morninglord. You are obviously a sporty, full-of-life jogger or something. Scary.

(0%) 10: Loviatar, the Maiden of Pain. Oooh, I bet the long winter evenings must just whip by...

(0%) 11: Malar the Beastlord. You love the hunt, the chase, the blood and death. A true predator.

(0%) 12: Mask, the Lord of Shadows. You are obviously a sneak amongst sneaks, though you have fallen down on the job because you obviously didnt lie on your test results.

(0%) 13: Milil, Lord of Song. Your creative and artistic sides are paramount, and you probably are often found playing with your instrument.

(0%) 14: Mystra, the Mother of All Magic. You are a seeker of magics and power. Shame you probably work in an office really.

(0%) 15: Oghma, the Lord of Knowledge. You are suited to academia and study. You also fulfill the stereotype of the roleplayer. Shame on you!

(0%) 16: Selune, the Moonmaiden. You appreciate the beauty of the stars, and are a great seeker after truth. A bit of a hippie really.

(0%) 17: Shar, the Lady of Loss. You love the night, and the comfort of the darkness. Bet your a Goth.

(0%) 18: Shaundakul, the Rider of the Winds. You are a traveller at heart, and should probably not be a clerk in an office somewhere.

(0%) 19: Silvanus the Treefather. You love the wildness of nature and the feel of the earth under your feet.

(0%) 20: Sune, Lady Firehair. You love passion and life, and are a true romantic at heart.

(0%) 21: Talona, Lady of Poison. Oh my, your obviously a very nasty piece of work. Go be a contract killer or mad scientist before its too late.

(0%) 22: Talos the Destroyer. You are a fount of chaos and rage waiting to be unleashed. Go get laid, seriously.

(0%) 23: Tempus, the Lord of Battles. You are obsessed by war and warfare. Go leave that desk job and join the army.

(0%) 24: Tyr, the Just God. Obsessed with justice and honour, you should go join a legal team immediately.

(0%) 25: Waukeen, the Merchant's Friend. Well well well. I tell you what, I'll change the test results if you like. For a small fee, naturally.

Either a bug came up, I messed up, or I'm just none of them :unsure:

I didn't even know there were that many D&D deities..

(100%) 1: Mask, the Lord of Shadows. You are obviously a sneak amongst sneaks, though you have fallen down on the job because you obviously didnt lie on your test results.

(79%) 2: Waukeen, the Merchant's Friend. Well well well. I tell you what, I'll change the test results if you like. For a small fee, naturally.

(75%) 3: Kelemvor, the Judge of the Damned. You must be a Goth, you morbid bugger.

(60%) 4: Talona, Lady of Poison. Oh my, your obviously a very nasty piece of work. Go be a contract killer or mad scientist before its too late

LF, I think you get that if you don't answer any of them.

@Ub3rman123: Yeah, this is just the human pantheon for Forgotten Realms. That's not counting the elven, dwarven, halfling, etc. pantheons or the other worldspaces.

They have diminished quite a bit since 4th edition though...many got killed off. This survey still uses 3.5, I think.

yep sad they narrowed a lot down still have the 1 and 2nd edition AD&D stuff .. (Mostly Forgotten Realms , Ravenloft & Spelljammer)

@AurianaValoria... you forgot my Kelemvor side this would make me a morbid Hippie ... not as harmless as it seams ... even morbid hippies can kick ass if played in RL RPG's right....XD

Edited by SilverDNA