Some General Tips and Shortcuts

Theodarius

"Is it posible to reform creatures in to npc?"

I do wonder, is it possible? I know the Scamp in Caldera is a Reformed creature, but how do we make them?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
:( :( I am new to MORROWIND been playen for like a month and i really wanna make my own plugin.............but i just dont know how to get started.......SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME :ph34r: :unsure: :unsure: o_O o_O

start w/something simple.

example. my friend and i started by making weapons and placing them.

then we started on npcs and scripting

now he's got a faction going (long live the subway in the subway)

and I am starting on a total conversion!

good luck! :D

• 1 month later...
Starting simple is the best way ... look for some tutorials by Dragonsong, So You Want to Be a Builder, and tuts by Scott Fisher on Google/Yahoo. They are still available and those two started countless now famous modders on their road to success. A road once taken that you never turn off of .....

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Where Does Anyone Get Their Original Textures From That They Re-map? I Have A Few Problems With Some Pluggins Texture Files Not Working And Though I Can Always Simply Delete The Problem Causing Files, I Have A Door Now That Errors And I Fixed It By Giving It A Helmet Texture So Its As If Im Climbin In....Humorous For 3 Seconds Aggrivating Me Ever Since...Its A Damn Door Why Am I Having Such A Hard Time Finding A Simple Trap Door Replacement? Please If You Have Anything That Can Help Email Me, Reply, Or PM Me...