Need help CS obse scripting

raatorotta

HI, I came back from 4 days break away from computer.

Here is my previous thread about my problem:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/318968-item-related-new-nighteye-shadereffect/

So i ask how i make a script in CS using obse plugin commands? CS don't recognice the obse scripts even obse and its plugins are loaded fine. Is there certain starting script if you make an obse script or something? Can anyone show example of obse script in CS script editor?

Edited by raatorotta

Are you starting the CS with obse_loader? Here's an excerpt from the OBSE readme:

RUNNING TES:CONSTRUCTION SET WITH OBSE:

Scripts written with these new commands must be written via the TESConstructionSet launched with obse_loader. Open a command prompt window, navigate to your oblivion install folder, and type "obse_loader -editor". The normal editor can open plugins with these extended scripts fine, it just can't recompile them and will give errors if you try.

I edited my CS desktop shortcut to run obse_loader ... just make sure the -editor switch is located after the quote( " ) mark. (i.e. "C:\Games\Oblivion\obse_loader.exe" -editor).

Are you starting the CS with obse_loader? Here's an excerpt from the OBSE readme:

RUNNING TES:CONSTRUCTION SET WITH OBSE:

Scripts written with these new commands must be written via the TESConstructionSet launched with obse_loader. Open a command prompt window, navigate to your oblivion install folder, and type "obse_loader -editor". The normal editor can open plugins with these extended scripts fine, it just can't recompile them and will give errors if you try.

I edited my CS desktop shortcut to run obse_loader ... just make sure the -editor switch is located after the quote( " ) mark. (i.e. "C:\Games\Oblivion\obse_loader.exe" -editor).

Yes, i loaded CS with obse_loader. File obse_editor.txt shows that commands are registered on editor and loaded correctly.