Can't change spell limits

StephanePare

Hi, i've tried supreme majicka and spellmaking limits x10 and neither seems to work. The files have been extracted to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\oblivion\Data\menus\dialog and C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\oblivion\Data\menus\prefabs , i have tried one mod, then the other, nothing seems to bulge, limits are still 100/100/120

You extracted the actual files that change the ingame menus, but did you enable the esps for the mods themselves?

i did for Supreme majicka, but spellmaking limits x10 doesnt have one. Supreme Majicka itself seemed to list it as a thing completely appart by itself, independent from main mod

edit: the xml files of both are identical except for the multiplyer section, so i'll stop speaking of them as separate entities. I have the latest steam version with SI installed and enabled. As far as testing goes, i disabled all addons except supreme majicka, i'm on windows 7

Edited by StephanePare

Is UAC enabled? If so, I suggest you to install the game(including Steam thing) somewhere else, outside of c:\program files(x86). Also, changing spell making/enchanting range/duration limits requires UI tweaking, it can conflict with any UI mod you're using. Edited by LFact

Is UAC enabled? If so, I suggest you to install the game(including Steam thing) somewhere else, outside of c:\program files(x86). Also, changing spell making/enchanting range/duration limits requires UI tweaking, it can conflict with any UI mod you're using.

It's disabled, and i run it as admin, from right click menu. Even with absolutely nothing no addon, not even SI, somehow it's not working