Wive+ mod

DrAwesome122

Hello everyone I am here because I saw a need for a marriage mod.

yes I do however know that there is to have and to hold, better wives mod and stuff but yet its not the same as what this mod is going to be.

This mod adds:

- Over 50 new dialogue options, might even be voiced.

- The option to have children, sorry its just an option and there is no scene.

- Over 10 new wives

- Wives can do more things than cook

- wives can pleasure you

- wives can go on adventures

- If you spend to much time adventuring or being with another woman your wife will kill herself or your female follower.

- A love bar

A love bar is basically a widget which will pop up every day reminding you of how much your spouse loves you. If the bar reaches midway it means you're marriage is at stake. If its below that, your spouse will tell bad rumors about you, destroying your reputation. If its very below she will murder you. However if its above shell give you weapons if its very above be ready and get the moisturizer and tissues for you are about to see the best thing ever.

The mod might also support MCM from SkyUI5.

The options there will be

- CBBE enabling

That is so far what I thought for the MCM menu but I can consider more things

However I will need help.

if you would like to help you will receive some of the donations if the mod is successful.

Send me a message and answer these questions.

- What is my preferred role, voice actor, texture maker, programmer, manager, assistant

- Do i work well with a team and what makes me good in a team

- How will I contribute

- How do I treat others in the team

Thanks, Hurry there are only 10 spots left for the team.

P.S we need a mix of genders please.

I'd like for it to be a spouse mod, not just a wife-exclusive one. Anything that would give new life to spouses would be great. I don't want them to just sit at home and do nothing. Options for an actual scheduled activity would be THE thing I'd like to see, whether or not it's you who assign it to them or if it's chosen by the NPC themselves (can be random or fitting their personality).

- If you spend to much time adventuring or being with another woman your wife will kill herself or your female follower.

That sounds... really grim, and might not even fit the personality of your spouse, depending on their character. If you married Aela the Huntress she'll most likely just leave your ass rather than killing herself or someone else, but not before curb stomping you for being negligent of her feelings. Any rational person would see that it's not the follower that's responsible for the spouse being left by themselves, it's the PC that needs to be blamed since they're the one leading the adventuring party. I hope you'll this and some of the features optional for those who think they would fit the spouse's character, and perhaps a chance of the spouse leaving them instead should be added to the mod's repertoire as well.

Edited by Laereal