The Fallout Online Hype Thread

someguynamedjoe

I'm sure I'm not the only one excited about this, so I'll post what I know so far.

The game will take place along the west coast. The city of Seattle appears in concept art.

Time:

I'm pretty sure it takes place after New Vegas. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Enemies:

Logically, we will be seeing classic Fallout creatures like Super Mutants, Deathclaws, etc. We will also be seeing a mutant mantis shrimp. The Master will also

, probably as either a main enemy, or quite possibly as your leader if Super Mutants are playable (you never know.)

Playable Races:

Humans, obviously, with the possible option of ghouls. Super Mutants are less likely, but I don't think the creators have ruled it out yet.

Factions:

If the Master is making an appearance, we will likely see another Super Mutant army. There is a group called the Church of Harold, and according to this

the Hubologists are making a comeback and will be handling the resurrection system, which will be similar to cloning. The Brotherhood of Steel will probably make an appearance, since they've been in literally every other Fallout game to date. It is currently unknown if any other well-known factions such as the NCR, Enclave, or Legion will appear.

If there's anything else you guys find out, tell me and I'll add it to this post. Now discuss.