Incompetence is crap

Orosaki

"Why? because no1 on 3 forums was giving me answers in a timely manner. "

"I WILL NOT WAIT ANOTHER DAY FOR ANOTHER USELESS ANSWER. 3 days and only two useless answers."

"This is all because of a lack of attention for my problem."

So you are expecting the comunity - normal ppl with normal jobs and working hours, modding amateurs and hobbyists - who you (or anyone else) won't pay anything and who are not obligated to do anything on this forum, to do a better job than support representatives from big corps where standard response time is anything between 48h and 7 days? Your view of how things stand is skewed. It's time for reality check. Most of us have to solve issues by ourselfs and that's why sometimes we can troubleshoot others later on, but not always.

Well yo be fair I initially thought it was either SKYUI or SKSE but however reinstalling both did nothing. Reinstalling skyrim itself didn't fix it so now I don't have really very much choice but to completely uninstall everything. Mods included the only issue I had prior was a ckml plugin but I thought that I fixed the issue until it reared it's head again or no other reason than to give me grief.

Incompetence? Such a harsh word. Specially if it's easily observable that the only "incompetent" person around was the one claiming "incompetence" of others.

The most intelligent solution would be to help yourself by learning how to help yourself. In this regards I've made a post in your other thread, that will teach you how to help yourself in future... :wink:

I love threads like this...

The modding community is under no obligation whatsoever to help. People help because they want to. I've had a few threads go nowhere, and that's okay. I'm in three Elder Scrolls groups on Facebook that are full of helpful persons (Ol' Darknut himself is a member of one of them...heck of a guy!). I always post up in all of my help areas and compare whatever answers come back.

@Orosaki,

Yes having your questions go unanswered can be annoying, but what I usually do when I get no replies is search for mods that have accomplished the thing that I am looking for and then send out some PMs to those authors.

Some of them will reply and hopefully you will get a better understanding of your issue, chances are that people who can actually help you don't even read this forum to begin with to its better to take alternate routes beyond this forum.

Welcome to modding! I recommend using Mod Organizer since it keeps your mod files separate from vanilla assets, so the only thing you need to worry about are SKSE, ENB and making your own mods (which the CK stores in your skyrim game directory and can get confusing if you have many projects). Then you won't have to reinstall skyrim as mods are stored separate, unless you really borked something. To troubleshoot, you can make custom profiles with certain mods active, and you just have to uncheck mods, fire up the game, test, then recheck or vice-versa without tampering with your actual playthrough saves.

Edited by Ceruulean