[REQUEST] Modified staff limit

RedPlasma

I just ran into the problem of exceeding maximum staff count, i think a really good idea for a mod would be to have a larger staff count per base upgrade, or even unlimited staff in general. The problem is really frustrating when you pick out targets to fulton, and it kicks other people out. Im sure someone is also going to say "Why don't you just construct loads of FOBs?" Well, i dont want to go online and deal with all that s#*!, im sure the opinion is shared among many like-minded people as well. Anyway if anyone could get around to messing with staff count in SP i would really appreciate it.

I don't know why you'd want this as it makes no difference, since it kicks out the weakest ones(unless you just want to hoard loads of staff lol) but sure I'll look into this

EDIT: Do you want a bigger limit on just the waiting room, or like units and stuff??

Edited by Konng

• 2 weeks later...

I too would like to throw my hat in for this one. I think each oil rig base should be holding way more than 15 people, Id say more like 50 to 100 people. I did see a mod somewhere that did this but when I found it, the mod was out of date and the creator said they didnt play anymore. Also that there was essentially a problem where the max amount of staff was still like 700.

And for people like me that want to avoid the need of FOB's I wish the personnel limit on MB wasn't so restrictive. Its like, I should easily be able to hold a small city of people on how big my MB is now.

yes please, i´d like to see a mod that raises the overall staff limit of 2100 (including 2 FOB´s) for staff hunting. Constantly having to manage my staff is a nuisance.

I´ve been searching the mother base lua scripts within Data1 but can´t find the according lines & values that have to be changed.

Edited by Resetter00