Mens clothes for women?

Hexxagone

There's actually no difficulty in converting menswear for women. I did a few quite a long time back and didn't release them because they didn't look aesthetically good (too masculine) - it will need some shaping. Anyway, Hexxagone, if you don't mind a bit of a wait (no access to my usual desktop 5 days a week) I'd like to take this up and do it properly. Are there any particular outfits you had in mind?

No prob, Boombro, didn't know you were interested in it too.

Here's my 'menswear' version of the blacksmith outfit, for one

http://i.imgur.com/hJTUjOn.jpg

keeps the curves, adds practicality of movement, eliminates the unlovely hulkiness of the male smith clothes. The vanilla one is nice but it always felt like I'd trip on the skirt hem right into the forge fire any moment :pinch:

AMAZING! Thank you.

The women's work clothes that were dresses is what I had in mind, so it would be the Blacksmith, Barkeeper, Chef and Merchants clothes.

Your picture of the Blacksmith is a great example of what I was asking for.

Edited by Hexxagone

No prob, Boombro, didn't know you were interested in it too.

Here's my 'menswear' version of the blacksmith outfit, for one

keeps the curves, adds practicality of movement, eliminates the unlovely hulkiness of the male smith clothes. The vanilla one is nice but it always felt like I'd trip on the skirt hem right into the forge fire any moment :pinch:

This looks really good to me, too! I'd be very interested in the same kind of clothes -- maybe you'll release them publically...? :smile: