Unable to Access the Nexus Three Nights in a Row

mlee3141

Down here too and I'm all the way east in Ohio, my biggest frustration is trying to find a proxy that allows for downloading from the nexus. If the mod I want has a mirror it doesn't seem to be an issue but downloading straight from the nexus even when using a proxy suffers from endless loading. Anyone know a work-around for that? At least until Att gets their stuff together?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Southern California, using AT&T U-verse and not able to access any part of the Nexus domain websites unless I use a VPN. I work during the day so can't verify that the issue only occurs in the evening between certain hours. It's been inaccessible to me for about three days as well.

Ugh, I was on chat for 45 minutes last night with ATT....all they could suggest was to reset my modem. Even after explaining the situation, and that this seems to be a widespread problem...reset your modem. I wanted to hit someone. They just don't listen.

Has anyone with Nexus mods tried contacting ATT to see if their site is being blocked for a reason? I think the customers like myself who just keep emailing them will get the same response. Which is no help at all.

A few of us posted to the U-verse forums. It sounds like AT&T was claiming it was a problem on Nexus' end (routing issues and such). I am able to fully access the website now though. Are other U-verse customers still having issues?

Well, it's working for me at 7:17pm(Northern California) which is the first time in days since, like I wrote before, connection to Nexus starts at 4-5am through 6-7pm. So lets see if it holds up.

Edited by lorca1

Thanks to the people who responded in my AT&T thread. There were a few replies from people that I assume saw my post here. This is the first night in about a week that I've been able to access the Nexus using my Uverse connection. I assume someone (from AT&T presumably) has fixed the issue, but it would be nice to hear from them as to what the issue was that caused a website to be inaccessible for a week.