Unable to Access the Nexus Three Nights in a Row

mlee3141

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the nexus site doesn't work for you (and only then...don't do this if it's loading for you) please try loading Krystal.co.uk. These are our main Web hosts. Please let me know if that site loads or not. If it does, it's an issue related to just our servers. If it doesn't, it's related to our hosts as well. Another test that can help us diagnose the issue.

In Texas, central time zone, AT&T u-verse. Two gaming rigs, a Mac Laptop, and iPhone on wireless will not connect. iPhone on LTE will connect. I tried Krystal.co.uk and get the same thing. Endless loading and just a white screen. Using http://www.proxysite.com allows me to get on the site and to these forums.

Also tried IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari browsers. All the same. Endless loading, white screen.

Edited by CrimJackal

When the nexus site doesn't work for you (and only then...don't do this if it's loading for you) please try loading Krystal.co.uk. These are our main Web hosts. Please let me know if that site loads or not. If it does, it's an issue related to just our servers. If it doesn't, it's related to our hosts as well. Another test that can help us diagnose the issue.

In Texas, central time zone, AT&T u-verse. Two gaming rigs, a Mac Laptop, and iPhone on wireless will not connect. iPhone on LTE will connect. I tried Krystal.co.uk and get the same thing. Endless loading and just a white screen. Using http://www.proxysite.com allows me to get on the site and to these forums.

Also tried IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari browsers. All the same. Endless loading, white screen.

Right now using Linux Mint (17.2 with Cinnamon) - also in Texas with AT&T (ableit a custom built desktop) the nexus and krystal load very slow - no other site (youtube, reddit, gamefaqs, steam, gog) takes nearly as much time. Although I think i'm having a somewhat easier time loading nexus on linux than I was on Windows 7 10+ minutes ago. (Time right now is (9:37 PM).

Yes, I also have AT&T U-verse and still have the same problem as everyone in here. And the link given by @Dark0ne, Krystal.co.uk doesn't work either - same loading issues as Nexus. Too bad because the other site, Proxysite.com doesn't work completely for me; Nexus functionality there is limited. Edited by lorca1

Yet again the same issue is continuing tonight. However I have found a work around that may help some of you, if you have the means. I was able to get in by disconnecting from my regular wifi , turning on my iPhones personal hot spot, and connecting thru that wifi connection instead. This would probably eat up your data-plan limits, but if you need a workaround this may help in a pinch.

Good Luck

Having the same issue and I'm also on AT&T. I tried connecting to Krystal.co.uk and got the same extremly slow loading.

If I try connecting through a proxy or vpn, the sites work fast and fine. For me the problem always happens after 8pm CDT and usally lasts untill 4am or so the next morning.

Clearing temp files/resetting router/alternate browser/flushing dns/changing dns, equals no improvement, so it definately seems to solely be at&t's fault.

One suspicion of mine of the cause is the heavy east coast flooding. AT&T might be doing repairs during night hours in those areas.

AT&T Uverse, North/Central California (Santa Cruz, just south of SF), same problem. Around ~6PM PST, the site AND forums become completely inaccessible, with no solution on my end. Cache, cookies etc. have done nothing to alleviate this issue. Been occurring since Monday or Tuesday iirc. I'm seeing that pretty much all the people having the same problem are also on AT&T Uverse, maybe Nexus could check on that?

As for the East Coast flooding... Wouldn't that mean that more sites than just Nexusmods.com would be down during that time? This is the only site I've had any issues with for a long time, and this is definitely not the same old "servers are overloaded try again later" or "servers not functioning 100%". BTW, haven't had any of those problems with the Nexus in about a year.

Edited by Qrygg

At this point people's best bet is to contact AT&T about the issue. We've exhausted every possibility on our end to try and work out the issue. It definitely seems to be something wrong with AT&T network.