Is this FPS normal for the ENB.

bobbypie67890

Turn off ENB Depth of Field and use Dynavision? I mean, that can be a big framerate killer. Other than, I can't think of much. I don't think it's too likely to get a solid 60fps with this game when packed with texture mods and using an ENB. I could be wrong, but from what I can tell, FPS can vary depending on where you are - just as much as it can vary depending on your mods and ENB.

Also, your GPU temps seem pretty high. Are you using a reference card?

Edited by DaddyDirection

No. Look at specs in first post to see which model. I have to turn my fans around because my cards are having no cool air pushed on them which would not happen if I turned around the fans. These cards are safe up till 105 degrees...my clocks are normal however...

I thought the safe temps for the 980 Ti was 98? Either way, my bad about the temps - and the model thing.

I'm no expert when it comes to reading these charts, but you seem fairly solid to me. The most Vram you ever consumed was like 2.5GB, which is nothing for your card. Your system memory isn't too taxed from what I can tell, nor is your CPU. My only guess is that your game is just going to be like that. My only suggestion would be to follow some of the advice presented so far in this thread, and remove (or lower the settings) of your grass mod, turn off depth of field, and maybe lower AA (I think you have to tweak your ENB to do that cause you're using an ENB). Those three things are performance hogs, other than that I really can't think of much else. It's difficult to get this game running with an ENB and graphics mods at solid 60fps even with a Titan, so I wouldn't fret over it too much.

You could make the concessions I mentioned, which should raise your fps. But other than that, I think you have to accept it. Unless somebody else has something different they want to say about it, because I can't see anything abnormal about how your PC is running the game. I suppose you could deactivate the ENB while playing the game, to see what the fps difference is to confirm it is the ENB doing this to your fps and not something else.

You mean you have excessive sfutter when entering a new cell, or stuttering when just moving around and the distant detail is loading? With your specs that's hard to imagine. Have you messed with Ugrids to load? Are you using an mods that alter/enhance the distant terrain? Perhaps that may be your issue.

Some people say running the game in sli can cause microstutter, which makes sense considering it's not supported. So, maybe see if that removes the stutter problem.

Edited by DaddyDirection

2x G1 Gaming 980 Ti's
Asus x99 Sabertooth
16gb 2400mhz Ram
850 Evo 250gb ssd
3tb Toshiba 7200 HDD
Corsair Rm1000I
H100i Gtx
I get 43 fps here
The main graphics mods I use are Realvision, Skyrim 2k textures, Amidian, Skyrim Flora Overhaul, Verdant...basically all the mods recommended on Realvision's page.
So is this framerate normal?

Is that Kevin VanNord?