Asus x99 Sabertooth

16gb 2400mhz Ram

850 Evo 250gb ssd

3tb Toshiba 7200 HDD

Corsair Rm1000I

H100i Gtx

http://imgur.com/wFCnVuS

I get 43 fps here

The main graphics mods I use are Realvision, Skyrim 2k textures, Amidian, Skyrim Flora Overhaul, Verdant...basically all the mods recommended on Realvision's page.

So is this framerate normal?

Is that Kevin VanNord?
Thought the same thing. Really does look like VanNord. Just needs the Nordic Carved armour.

It's possible, but at that point your textures are not going to be as great looking as they are now. A good example would be MxR's videos. His older video had much higher quality textures, but his recent 60fps videos have poor looking rock textures, ugly shadows, etc. It still looks pretty good, but not as good as it could. It's kinda up to you I suppose on how you want to balance it all out.

Your Skyrim Performance Monitor chart looks sick.

Your ram should be about 300mb below vram.

I use less textures than you do but I use about 1gb more vram.

My single 980 ti sc averages 87% & maxes at 99% at 1440. It was the same with a 980 & 970. If you are at 1080 your numbers make sense.

Check the size of the ram the Skyrim executable is using as well. Mine is at 2.1gb. At 2.5 I CTD. Your setup should use about 1.7gbs.

If I was in your shoes this is what I would do.

Save your Skrim inis in another folder then the delete the originals. Let Skyrim make new ones. Then add the usual multi thread tweaks.

Save your ENB ini files to another folder. Go to the ENBoost page. Download & follow the instructions. Overwrite your enblocal.ini with the ENBoost enblocal.ini.

Remove all texture packs & any other mod that add textures or meshes.

Run Skyrim Performance monitor & get about 1000 samples. This will be your base line for ram/vram none ENB. You have to have Skyrim running perfectly before running ENB.

Add your enblocal.ini & test again to get a ENB base line. Use driver vsync not ENB or Skyrim. Don't forget to change MaxAnisotropy=16.

Add texture & mesh mods one at a time & test. Add back Skyrim ini tweaks 1 or 2 at a time & test.

In the ENBseries.ini if you haven't already change EnableAmbientOcclusion to true. The 980 ti stutters without it.

Use this mod to add a constant frame rate counter for testing. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24239/?

Use mods like Skyrim Performance PLUS & Remove Underwater Grass to add 1 or 2 fps as well.

For textures try using aMidianBorn Landscape textures. I am getting a better look & performance out of them.

In areas that you get low frame rate, save & bring your cpu down to stock & test again. This is to test for a cpu hit. If your result is the same it is gpu.

When you are running healthy your ram will mirror your vram staying about 300mb apart. They will part as you get closer to your ram limit.

Later

Honestly, I have probably remodded skyrim about 9 times since I had it and all have used diffferent configs. I am just saying, is it normal in stock skyrim for there to be SOME areas of FPS drop? and I have gotten this framerate with different enbs as well. I am basically trying to figure out if it is just the game limiting me. I will run another Performance thing for a different result.