Any tips on improving fps?

bobbypie67890

@Mofakin - Jelly. I miss the beauty of it, but im not dropping my ugrids just for that ;). Bethesda rwally is the devil, there is always a catch to their games XD.

Ill give it to the 3960x, it is a good overclocker but l2 cache and dmi just not hard enough. Personally i have a temperamental IMC (memory controller) but this doesnt mean much as there is only diminishing returns from ddr3-2400 vs 2133 (i run my 2400 kit at 2133, bonus is it is low latency 2400 i can acheive same data rate at 2133 with slightly lower latency 2ndary timings). Anything higher you wont see in real life application, which i still believe stands for ddr4 (overhyped for gamers).

And dont get me started about AMD Fury X... Long story shirt i have a 980ti now ;)

I expect great things from Skylake E, if it cant do 5ghz daily then i will be very upset, especially if its because they go down the 10 or 12 core route.

Oh dont we all XD. Dont remove the textures, but rather optimize you INI files. I will upload you mine via pm shortly.

The 5820 is hexacore right?

Edit - Ive PMed you my INis and some tips on some changes you might try.