Everybody lives, peaceful alternatives to certain quests and events

tnu

OK, this has always both ered me that ther eare ve yr few peaceful options ot certain issues. Just to give a few examples.

The Forsworn Conspiracy - Either you kill Weylin or he kills Margret and than is killed by the guards

Blood on the Ice - not counting the initial victim. You need to kill the Butcher to properly solve the quest.

Entering Solitude -Roggvir MUST die? He deserves a trial at least. Give the poor gu y a chance.

Arvel the Swift - Maybe he could be captured and brougth to justice?

Bandit Leaders and Escaped Criminals - Same maybe capture them and br ing them to j ustice?

These ar ejus ta few examples. but in general it'd be nice if there were more peaceful op tions for various quests, encounters, and events.

About Roggvir in Solitude, he got a trial, but you weren't there to see it. Btw, did anyone ever try to kill the executionner before he kills the poor lad ? Don't know if it's possible, just asking.

Although it's a nice idea to find a way to save people, I must remind you that skyrim is a cruel world. Assassinations, wars and dark plots are ruling that country, you just need to see the damage of a vampire attack on a village, 3 npc die before you react, and 4 more by the end of the fights.

Still, it's good to save people so i'm 100% with you :)

You probably already know the paarthurnax dilemma, a mod that allows you to save the nicest giant reptilian teddy bear of the world, but i think it's the only one for now.