Best Random mod? Is it SOT?

MarkAmikaze

CACO includes a light weight needs mod inside it, you can use it via its MCM. It also works out of the box with iNeed and then if you wanted the full experience RND is the way to go, you can use my patch for it nexus id 70559)

If you dont like purity, have a look at Natural lighting and Atmospherics, thats a really nice one. I personally use Vividian ENB and a complex setup of weather and lighting but this one i can recommend.

Instead if TK children, there is RUSTIC CHILDREN

Thanks again Boombro, I see it's lighter, switching those out for sure.

CACO includes a light weight needs mod inside it, you can use it via its MCM. It also works out of the box with iNeed and then if you wanted the full experience RND is the way to go, you can use my patch for it nexus id 70559)

If you dont like purity, have a look at Natural lighting and Atmospherics, thats a really nice one. I personally use Vividian ENB and a complex setup of weather and lighting but this one i can recommend.

I will go with the CACO and iNeed mods so that I can use the iNeed - Dangerous Diseases Add On. I was sort of bummed that Literal Famine would not have that included yet. Thanks again for showing me the Way of the Mod. :smile:

Frostfall seems to be out of the question. From what I remember, it was too script heavy. A lot more than RN&D, I was glad that I was able to play with that.

Edited by MarkAmikaze

I'd recommend Adventurers and Travelers which adds independent adveturer parties & travelers to the world of Skyrim.

I read the description and it sounds like a cool mod. Would the initial values of the Numbers of Peoples represent a percentage of likelihood that you'd run into them? The reason I ask is because I heard that increasing NPC's in towns can be too taxing for low end systems. I mean, I would only run into a few at a time so it's not like there would be much weight to the mod. Would there be?

Out of all the random spawn type mods id recommend for low end, Skyrim Immersive creatures could suit you nicely. Youd need to configure it a little with its MCM, but have a look at that one. The random cell reset is a blessing of a feature, IMO.

Also Frostfall might be script heavy, but it just works so well. Chesko is a master coder, i wouldnt play Skyrim without it. Id recommend you give it a try before you get scared away from it.

Edit - fixed typo

Out of all the random spawn type mods id recommend for low end, Skyrim Immersive creatures could suit you nicely. Youd need to configure it a little with its MCM, but have a look at that one. The random cell reset is a blessing of a feature, IMO.

Also Frostfall might be script heavy, but it just works so well. Chesko is a master coder, i would play Skyrim without it. Id recommend you give it a try before you get scared away from it.

I will then, that mod has really interested me, it seems likely to be one of the top essentials for many. Once again, cheers mate!

I just read about the random cell reset and I see what you mean, this sounds good. Installing now. :)

Edited by MarkAmikaze