Walk me through changing a character's appearance?

wollam11

So another rocker rots in prison ... poor Stoker. And the worst of it is he's not likely to find a good barber in there ... "A little off the top please" may get it hacked off at the shoulders with a broad axe. Oh well, "If you can't do the time ..."

If I understand correctly, you tried to use the sliders to shorten his hair, but he has custom hair. That doesn't work. The slider for hair length only works for vanilla hair. You need to just use a different shorter hairstyle. If I am misunderstanding, sorry to waste your time.

If I understand correctly, you tried to use the sliders to shorten his hair, but he has custom hair. That doesn't work. The slider for hair length only works for vanilla hair. You need to just use a different shorter hairstyle. If I am misunderstanding, sorry to waste your time.

How would I import a selection to choose from? Right now, only StokerRen18M is available to choose in the Hair drop down box (to the left of Eyes).

How would I import a selection to choose from? Right now, only StokerRen18M is available to choose in the Hair drop down box (to the left of Eyes).

You have to add more hairs to the plugin. Read this CS wiki article.

Ok. I added the military and cropped style, changed the color, and lightened the shading. Now, how do I save it?

Whenever I press "Apply", then "Save" on the Face tab for Stoker (A909Stoker), and then close, I think I have it. But, when I re-open the box, it's back to the default hair and length.

:wallbash:

Ok. I added the military and cropped style, changed the color, and lightened the shading. Now, how do I save it?

Whenever I press "Apply", then "Save" on the Face tab for Stoker (A909Stoker), and then close, I think I have it. But, when I re-open the box, it's back to the default hair and length.

:wallbash:

n/m. It seems it does save only once I exit the entire program - not just the window.