cooler Corsair H105

13 GB of Kingston ram 1600

Mother Borad Asus Maximums Extreme Z87

650 EVGA SUPERNOVA G1 80 Plus Gold

Going to upgrade it soon

The case us a Corsair 760t white

250 GB Samsung pro Ssd

1tb of WD Blue

Definitely, at ultra with a few hd packs too. Just be sure to follow as much good advice as you can before you get carried away with the mods ;)

Yes sir.

Optimize your windows and and do things properly and you can almost use whatever you want.

with my 3570k and 970 both overclocked and an optimized bare bones windows with almost no background apps i can run ENB and a boatload of textures at 50fps and no stutter.

the 390 is basically neck and neck with the 970 in terms of performance so you should have similar results in skyrim as long as you set things up properly and do it right.

Hardware most definitely wont be the issue.

follow one of these guides.

http://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.2.9.1

http://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition

I use Neovalens guide and then add skyrim redone and a few other things on top of it

I dont use everything in the guide but probably 75% of it.

Definitely, at ultra with a few hd packs too.

Not just a few. He can use ALL of them and even an ENB. I have a R9 290 and can also use all of the HD mods.

Just don't exceed the 3.2 GB size limit for Skyrim with overloaded graphics. Use 1K AND 2K instead of 4K options in mods. Some players with even Nvidia Titan cards have found their limitations. Don't worry your game will look great.

The 3.1 GB limit is for RAM not VRAM. And he can and should use 4K mods if available. So his game will look even greater.

Not just a few. He can use ALL of them and even an ENB. I have a R9 290 and can also use all of the HD mods.

Just don't exceed the 3.2 GB size limit for Skyrim with overloaded graphics. Use 1K AND 2K instead of 4K options in mods. Some players with even Nvidia Titan cards have found their limitations. Don't worry your game will look great.

The 3.1 GB limit is for RAM not VRAM. And he can and should use 4K mods if available. So his game will look even greater.

Including DynDOLOD? I use a but load of HD textures and what not and my game seems to use around 7.3gb, 3.9 average in vram, 3.4gb ram. Without ENBoost i surely crash after 30 mins or so. And that was before DnDOLOD.

Skyrim uses Direct3D 9; textures loaded in vRAM are mirrored in RAM.

Of course, if you're using an ENB and are not using EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks, then you should be fine in this regard, as the ENB will mirror the vRAM in a separate process.

agree with you except for the 4k.

cant even tell the difference. stick with 2k.

Including DynDOLOD? I use a but load of HD textures and what not and my game seems to use around 7.3gb, 3.9 average in vram, 3.4gb ram. Without ENBoost i surely crash after 30 mins or so. And that was before DnDOLOD.

I use dynDOLOD with the "high" setting and almost every texture mod recommended in neovalens legendary step guide and im having NO issues on my 970. Vividian ENB also.