Dawnbreaker for Oblivion

GeoPiroi

• 3 years later...

I second this. A cool way to receive the mighty blade would be for a wandering non-hostile auroran to approach the player and request their aid. What the auroran needs is help killing a large cult of powerful necromancers and wraiths that are desecrating an underground temple of Meridia and the artifact within. When the player accepts the quest, the auroran will follow the player into the temple and fight alongside them against the necromancers. The last enemy is a wraith that is wielding Dawnbreaker. Once the temple is cleared and the wraith is dead, the auroran will allow you to keep Dawnbreaker and offer his services as a follower. From then on he will remain at the shrine of Meridia in the base game when he isn't following you.

Could be connected somehow to sideways cave/underground lake near the sewer exit in the beginning of the game that has the Meridia's statue already in it. It would be a good expansion to the mystery that dungeon already has. Perhaps reaching her shrine gives you a quest to complete and give you dawnbreaker.

Alternately, when you complete the normal meridia quest you could have the option to choose either dawnbreaker OR the ring of khajiiti as a reward.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a ported version of Dawnbreaker Redone 2 by Billyro I planned to make dungon expanding the Aylied dungeon Sideways Cave - Lost Abagarlas.

No ETA as I'm not much good at making Dungeons and don't know the ESO layout.

Dawnbreaker Redone 2 by Billyro

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68712

this is preview pic

4838380-1556755366.png

Edited by ElderScrollsFan001