What can I do until Fallout 4 comes out?

Vergessener

Like the title says, what can we do?

Here some options:

- If not done yet, play Fallout 3 / NV

- Play Fallout 3 / NV again!

- Download the Pipboy App (even without the real Pipboy) for your Smartphone

- Download the "New Galaxy News" App for your Smartphones and hear the songs

- Edit your Phone, your PC and whatever you have Fallout based

- Search the same helpless people which cant wait in the Fallout 4 Steam group

- Write senseless posts in forums like these

- Get everyone in your life on nerves until release

- Try to make artwork of Fallout

- Think about mods which you can create until CK comes out

- Play the Fallout Quiz on the Internet

- Prepare for the release, plan a big party and celebrate it when its out

- Sleep as long as you can

- Search on the Internet for Fallout gimmicks or something else

- Remember the funniest or best moments of Fallout

- DON'T look at your clock, cause time...time never changes...maybe slow...

- Believe that Fallout 4 is essential, a part of your life. It can't be a bad game, It CAN'T!

- Search everything about Fallout 4 on the Internet

- You know all trailers and material about Fallout 4? Well, watch them again and again

- Praise Todd Howard, our Hero

Maybe I can help someone of you with these opportunities, I know we are all lost souls until release...

You can get on the hype train with me. I'll be the conductor. As much as I dislike this statement, I can't wait for it to come out! (main reason I don't like it is because there is always someone who says "but you have to, hur hur")

Get on the hype train and we will ride it into the sunset... Oops, never mind, that is just an atomic going off. Get on the hype train and we will ride it into ground zero...

I've been playing GW2:HoT since over a couple weeks ago, so that kept me entertained. Right now, I'm preloading FO4 on Steam (Taking forever with its 24GB self) with over 80% done, now. I'm ecstatic that FO4 it's finally coming, tomorrow. [Edit] (According to Steam, but by about 11:00PM CST.)

Edited by billanator

Or you could always spank yourself into an orgasmic frenzy...and sleep for a day or so...and HUZZAH...the 10th has arrived. Seriously, I got the pip boy edition, and mine does not arrive for 5 to 10 business days, so I am just going to chill out on Skyrim. Oh yeah...I still have to get a new computer that will be up to date, so that will take me another month or two. The answer for me is...SKYRIM!!!!

Last week, I loaded up TTW to the gills with all sorts of mods. Set it on hardcore. Then overloaded it with a ton of quest, texture, new locations, NPC makeover, vegetation/weather overhauls, wasteland building mods like RTS, More2Megaton, Weapon and clutter crafting mods like Craftmaster Overhaul, survival/food mods, tactical mods like PN. Some of the best home mods like UWHNV. And some really unique home mods like the Point Lookout submarine and TTW Vertibird quest which let you travel between the DC and NV wastelands , And to keep things interesting while in a firefight, some Cannabis and other drug parphenelia mods like CAMS. Nothing beats being high as the Washington monument in a firefight with the Enclave or Lobomite swarm.

And yes. The whole point of this insanity was to play both main quests AND all their DLCs and add ons before midnight tomorrow.

Good thing I didn't wager my soul on accomplishing this. Cause it's definitely not happening. :laugh:

It's too bad R* never ported RDR to the PC. So much modding potential lost on that game alone. :sad: