[WIPz] Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE)

behippo

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I would have named it: FO4SE or FOSE4 just for acronym looks.
otherwise, I wish you guys the very best luck doing this it would help a lot having this made for custom Spawned Monsters and more for other uses, So I am very excited.

:pirate:

Edited by ItsCraft

DONT WORK WITH PATCH 1.5...

Fallout 4 version 1.5.157 dont work with F4SE version 0.1.13 and 0.1.14... Dont work...

a fix possible?

Steam also auto-updated Fallout 4 and now F4SE 0.1.13 doesn't work for me either. I guess we'll have to wait for an update.

DONT WORK WITH PATCH 1.5...

Fallout 4 version 1.5.157 dont work with F4SE version 0.1.13 and 0.1.14... Dont work...

a fix possible?

Steam also auto-updated Fallout 4 and now F4SE 0.1.13 doesn't work for me either. I guess we'll have to wait for an update.

F4SE 0.1.14 (the version for the latest beta) works with the new update.

I can't play Fallout 4 with the newest version of f4se. Whenever I click "Launch F4SE" in NMM, I get a pop-up that says "Please update to the latest version of Fallout 4" even though I just downloaded the newest update.

I can't play Fallout 4 with the newest version of f4se. Whenever I click "Launch F4SE" in NMM, I get a pop-up that says "Please update to the latest version of Fallout 4" even though I just downloaded the newest update.

Well clearly the newest version of F4SE is not up to date with fallout 4, all you can do is wait.

I updated both the game and F4SE to 1.5.205 and now none of my F4SE plugins will work. All other mods work fine, just the 2 F4SE mods and I'd really like Place Everywhere to work right now. Tried reinstalling the mods, didn't work. Tried launching F4SE in and out of NMM, same. What do I do?

Edit: got it working - both F4SE mods I use updated since and installing latest version was fix.

One was uploading latest version while I checked... good timing!

Edited by ricknosnhoj

I had that issue too, then I realized I download the F4SE I downloaded (the newest version number) was for the FO4 beta which I'm not running.

Also, in my limited experience F4SE is helpful/smart enough to give a different error message depending on if your fallout is too new vs too old.

Oh and big thank you to the creator/s of F4SE :)

Edited by demonofsarila

This in no way is a good thing because it prevents people that don't want to be forced to update there versions into updating.

If I'm using the F4SE for my version why force someone to update? and even worst how does it even know that I'm not using the most current version when I'm offline.