TES V: what do you want to see?

poopgoblin

Well...TESV should, infact have.

• Bosses (alrdy said multiple times by everyone)
  • unique caves, like, they have names and history
  • ALOT more difference between spells, seriously, "i only have 1 fireball spell? And it looks the same? Dude, im a suckass mage.." seems to float around alto when i play a mage character
  • Unique weapons, there are a few, but seriously, even the named weapons look exactly like the "elvish clymore" or wutevr.. i want a weapon with a name DESERVE the name
  • I like the face editing, but i dont want my frippen assassin to be this huge imperial dude, I NEED to have BODY editing, like muscle tone and body shape and such.. Would be sweet.
  • MORE TES MOD MODELLERS!!!!! THERE ARNT ENOUGH!! BETHESDA SHOULD SUPPLY US WITH THEM OMFGGGGGGGGGG :P

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be interesting to hear in the Rumor Mill about the destruction of the various cities of Tamriel, since after what happened to Morrowind.

I'd like to see some new animations. Definitely new combat moves, punches do not classify what i describe to be 'martial arts', and i should know, since i am a martial artist.

I'd like to see a hookshot for theiving characters so that they can shoot it to some higher level and swing over pit traps or something. I suppose the Rope Arrows in Thieves Arsenal can acheive this, as it did for me by allowing me to bypass the door trap in the Haunted House mod (a damn good mod, by the way, i highly recommend it.) by letting me shoot an arrow onto a sort of indoor balcony and climb up there.

I also hope that the creators of the Elder Scrolls games get the hint from various mods, and maybe, might even incorporate some into TES V, if it gets made.. It would be cool to have the default bodies be Roberts and Exnems, because no offense meant to anyone, those are the best body mods i've seen, and have the Mystic Elves be a playable race, along with the hair and eyes.

Also, i think that the creators of this game could be more creative about Rumors. A love of fresh slaughterfish caught from the Waterfront doesn't really seem like a rumour.. maybe something like how Jensine was caught coming out of so-and-so's house late at night, or something, and hints about a love affair..