Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

I forgot one ,i like to have/see ,i am always pi...ed off when the Weather starts with the Nuclear Blizzards and you get always 4-5 RAD ,i hate that Weather ,would be very perfect ,if ya could remove that HAZZARD WEATHER ,Nuclear Storms ,its annoying ,you got a Quest ,what happens ,that Nuclear Storm comes always when you have to do a Job.

Thx would be very good if a Mod could Remove that damn Nuclear Storm.

You need to learn to use the Search function...

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/829/?

Take care,

Yea ok ,but i wanted one ,were the radion Storms are never come again ,so the Sky stays sunny and blue or normal rainy and not that ugly greenish.

Thx

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about adding light to the combat armor helmet so it functions like the T-60 power armor helmet or a mining helmet, since it has the same built-in lamp?

And maybe a visor (like the FO1, 2, and NV had) so your face isn't completely unprotected? Or at least for the upgraded versions of the armor, to mirror the "reinforced" variant.

More mines to craft

Claymore (directional, uses a wedge shaped graphic bright green like you get in settlement mode to show damage area, and a red part of the wedge as trigger area)

Napalm mine, used petrol canister object (gas canister to Americans :P ), 3 times area and damage as Molotov

but heavy, maybe 10 weight? uses 12 oil (with the "oil from corn" mod that would be great synergy)

Bouncing Betty mine

graphic makes explosion in air at head height

does extra limb especially head damage

Silenced .44 magnum

that lack is a pest and put me off using pistols as there's no heavy silenced in game yet :(

Artillery fires napalm

make a new artillery smoke round

instead of explosions, it uses the "MIRV" effect from Fatman mod, to drop 6 to 10 Molotovs over large area, per strike

reason for this are that explosions tend to blow away useful items and bodies, fire lights up the night, wide area helps hit some enemies better as you often end up missing with regular artillery fire pattern, and hey it looks cool :P

Ride of the Valkyries plays when in vertibirds!

game already has that tune in it, so link it so it plays when in vertibird

Note someone has said they maybe working on this mod, I hope so :)

or

"Long Tal Sally" by Little Richard, or "Paint it Black" by the Stones (for obvious reasons, lol)

More fun critical sounds

~Arnie saying "If it bleeds, we can kill it!" from Predator

~Hudson in Aliens shouting "DIE MOTHER ****ERS!"

Huge power pylon with small platforms on it to hold turrets

take regular power pylon, make it 3 or 4 times as tall

on two sides of it (it has a triangular cross section), put a series of small platform at 6' height intervals going up, so 3 maybe 4 layers of platforms

3rd side put power connectors (and of course it IS a power connector pylon anyway)

power connectors let you rig up laser and other power turrets easy

note that NOT having platform on one side makes it have neater footprint, fit in corners easier, and the turrets would mostly overlap fields of fire anyway

this would let you put a neat, small footprint "tower" to put turrets to be high up and overlook your settlements etc

maybe use the little platforms in Covenant or single small wood floor ones?

:)

New Carpets ,those we have look ripped and broken and the Shape is bad to place in some Hutts/Shacks ,better would be Carpets in SQUARE Shape so you can Cover the whole Wood Floors.

And i got an good Idea,what about PRE WAR HOUSES to set up different ,like thoses Houses you see on the Begin of the Story ,when the Vault Tec Guy comes ringing your Bell ,those Houses would be very awesome to Build or set them as Finish Building in Settlements.

Thx

Edited by RetroBabe

If possible, a mod that adds private containers that would be unlootable by settlers because I'm tired of my settlers stealing my fusion cores and then running off to steal my power armor and Fatmans during an attack.
Although I know you can just store everything in your workbench but I prefer storing my valuables in safes, my armor in dressers, my consumables in coolers, etc...

Thank you very much!

Edited by ShouldBeStudyin

Right, so I have a request that was somewhat popular in the other moddable Fallouts if it isn't too much trouble to ask;

Thinner/Less Bulky Power Armor

This also translate to "Female Power Armor" to some. I have a feeling now that Power Armor have their own mechanics it might make it tougher to really alter their appearence without looking incomplete. But basically, the P.Armor in this game is massive, and I understand; they're a game changer in fights. But sometimes a smaller framed suit looks a little better to some people out there.