Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Town Tower

So take one of the tower is Boston (e.g Mass Fusion HQ) and be able to turn it into a town. something like Diamond city and side with a faction to defend it (e.g Minutemen, BoS, The Institute or Private Sec).

You start by clearing out the tower working your way up to the penthouse where you find a terminal and a key card (Key card for the lift). Once you use the terminal you have claimed the tower but you will have to do some work before residents start to move in (e.g Fixing power, water rooms. Done from thew terminal by the towers bots. You can use caps or building material.). Once that done you will have people will start to move in you will have to keep fixing to keep up with demands.

Pre-war mod

Ok so this one i would not know how it would work but I would love to see this. Maybe a total conversion mod?

From my own list.

Pre-war mod

Ok so this one i would not know how it would work but I would love to see this. Maybe a total conversion mod?

From my own list.

I was thinking about this other day, and while I know it's probably completely impossible before GECK, I want to throw my support behind it as an idea. I think walking around Boston using the assets from before the Nuke would be rad.

Edited by neonie

Pre-war mod

From my own list.

I was thinking about this other day, and while I know it's probably completely impossible before GECK, I want to throw my support behind it as an idea. I think walking around Boston using the assets from before the Nuke would be rad.

I've seen some mods in NV try doing a total conversion mod but they never finished the mods. But hey I would love to have a family, kid and work in Pre-war Boston.

Edited by MTSMTS

I'd say a weight slider with a more "chubby" look to it. And a beam weapon that would gradually increase a targeted NPC's weight but not damage them. Sorta like that one mod from Skyrim.

Edit: or a body type with a large belly for females with clothes that would fit it.

Edited by thegunny1917