Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

I'd love a mod that adds in a connected metro system, nothing more than connected tunnels/stations and some ghouls or raiders thrown in, maybe even some Metro 2033 style towns.

I'd be willing to help assemble it once the GECK is out, but I can't create new assets.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another idea i just though of - the ability to downgrade weapons without having to make different mods to replace whats already on the gun, seems really silly that the only way to remove a scope on a rifle is by spending more resources to make a standard sight mod to replace it. why can't i just grab a wrench or whatever and take the damn thing off without spending more adhesive? makes no sense!

and some1 please add the ability to attach a bayonet to shotguns and others that don't have the option, in my opinion bayonets should be available to all gun types.

Edited by PensiveWolF

Press "T" button to wait any place is indeed HUGE demanded mod! I know what i'm talking about! If you don't believe me you either just don't keep your tracking quite enough to notice or just try to deny obvious! Return of "T" button to be able to wait anywhere is nearly AS important as any other major overhaul mod, like atmopshere changing, or gameplay mechanics changing mods, that usually receive lots of praise!

i actually never needed it because i never used it.

Well...speak for yourself then! You're not everyone!...This is the topic, dedicated for what everybody want, not what YOU personally want so...

Edited by KovNik2015

Well, the ammo crafting mod is already made.

Here's some items I really, really want.

• FO4Tweak: Change many of the baseline stats and parameters in the game(this includes player stats(i.e, HP, AP, carry weight, so on so forth), also including merchant caps and crafting costs for workshop/crafting. This should also include perks per level, XP multipliers, ect ect ect.
  • Advanced Follower Control: Set tactics for companions/followers. Additionally, dynamically change what a follower likes/loves and dislikes/hates, and how easy/hard it is to max out a relationship with them.
  • Power Armor Repair Kits
  • Nuka Cola Freezers: Make Ice Cold Nuka Cola at any settlement!
  • Energy Picking(use energy weapons to melt off locks)
  • Replace the post-war texture for Mr. Codsworth with his pristine pre-war texture.
  • Timing is Everything, Fallout 4 style! There are certain quests that activate when certain parameters are met, such as Emergent Behavior.
  • FO4 CRAFT/CALIBR: I know we already have a mod for making ammo at a Chemistry Station, but really. You should have to make an ammo press.
  • FO4SE (AKA Foursie : P ) : Fallout 4 Script Extender. It'll have to be a thing eventually.
  • Nanocrafter: A very expensive settlement item type that will slowly produce junk items. Higher tiers will provide higher tiers of random loot, the final one letting you set what you want it to make.
  • Wait Anywhere: This one should be obvious.
  • Who cares about Cannibalism? This mod would make all followers completely stop caring about you eating corpses.
  • Armor and Weapon Crafting: Instead of simply modifying weapons found in the world, make them from scratch! Luck and Blacksmith/Gun Nut/Armorer Perk will determine if it has special stats. Possible to even make Legendary equipment.
  • Rechargable Fusion Cells and Plasma Cartridges. Make a battery and use it to recharge spent cells. Science! perk determines efficiency.
  • Full Weapon Breakdown: If you have Gun Nut Level 3, you can break a weapon down into just the mods themselves.
  • AP rebalances: Why does a sniper rifle require as much AP as an assault rifle? Retune the AP values to be less ridiculous. Some of us actually PREFER VATS.
  • Bullet Breakdown: Meant to be used with CRAFT/CALIBR. Break down bullets into steel, lead, plastic, and all those other important bits.
  • Weapon Recrafting: Attempt to remake a weapon. Chance of failure, but a better chance of rerolling the weapon's stats, much like with those ++ weapons you find on random raiders.
  • More XP Actions: Gain XP for failing to be detected, performing headshots, reverse pickpocketing.
  • Forced Raids: Cause enemy raids to strike your settlements on occasion. Can be dynamically altered.

Well...speak for yourself then! You're not everyone!...This is the topic, dedicated for what everybody want, not what YOU personally want so...

sorry i miss typed i meant to say i hardly see anyone ask for this and i am one of those who dont. you are the second person i've seen so i dont believe the majority want it nor care. not to mention there's already a pause key on your keyboard.

Edited by qwertyzeldar

In all of the weapon stats I don't see 2 very important stat bars that need to be added in;

1. DPS - more important when not in VATS mode

2. AP point cost per shot - very important when in VATS

these 2 valuable bits of info would greatly help in choosing what weapons to take into the wasteland with us.

sorry i miss typed i meant to say i hardly see anyone ask for this and i am one of those who dont. you are the second person i've seen so i dont believe the majority want it nor care. not to mention there's already a pause key on your keyboard.

Da hell you're talking about?? LOL what pause key got to do with anything at all?? I want "waiting" feature to be back like in previous games, that so many got used to, that they don't like it being gone! (Waiting ANYWHERE that is!) Oh and the person above just ASKED for it! LOL Talking about nobody caring! Also check my thread here - http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3398745-press-t-to-wait-anywhere-and-anytime/ .It should say a lot, since my thread been viewed by at least 50 people in less than one hour and some of the topics on the same page barely managed to reach its mark in a 1-2 days time! LOL Talking about nobody caring...RIGHT...Its called - being in passive majority, when lots of people want something, but ignore talking about what they want, but that doesn't mean they don't WANT it, it means they don't bother posting that is all!...

Edited by KovNik2015

Da hell you're talking about?? LOL what pause key got to do with anything at all?? I want "waiting" feature to be back like in previous games, that so many got used to, that they don't like it being gone! (Waiting ANYWHERE that is!) Oh and the person above just ASKED for it! LOL Talking about nobody caring! Also check my thread here - http://forums.nexusm...re-and-anytime/ .It should say a lot, since my thread been viewed by at least 50 people in less than one hour and some of the topics on the same page barely managed to reach its mark in a 1-2 days time! LOL Talking about nobody caring...RIGHT...Its called - being in passive majority, when lots of people want something, but ignore talking about what they want, but that doesn't mean they don't WANT it, it means they don't bother posting that is all!...

50 views in an hour? that's a lot to you? who cares. i stand corrected none the less.