Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

Hats and Masks mods, allowing you to wear hats and masks at the same time;

Fashion tab to the Pip Boy, you can wear any equipment on a selected inventory at a base just for style (these equiped style-intented armours have no stats/special attributes);
Dark Brotherhood covenant. Who said ToS and Fallout isn't the same universe!?

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Auto Loot of caps, ammo, bobbypins, stimpacks, pre-war money and other common nonweight items.

Invisible extra armor pieces, so that you can walk around protected in your glorious vaultsuit with fabolous skin.

ADS toggle. Quite amazing this was not implemented in the vanilla game.

Remove pre-war money status as junk.

Include a "Take all junk" when moving stuff between a follower/workbench and yourself.

Edited by SunWorshiper

1. Some way to farm wood and/or concrete. Its annoying going to DC and Abernathy Farms to stock up on 150 wood only to use it all for 12 foundations. I need more wood for my fortresses!

Intelligent spawning: raiders/synths/super mutants/gunners shouldnt be able to spawn INSIDE my territory, especially if its locked down. And if their defense is high enough they shouldnt need my assistance

Stop/limit refreshing of cleared locations. This is a huge pet peeve. If a clear a faraway place, it should be very difficult for something to settle in. Especially if there's other enemies nearby. E.g. if I clear a gunner location and super mutants are nearby, the gunners shouldnt be able to repopulate. AND WHAT IS IT WITH PRE-WAR LOOT RESPAWNING??? I can accept enemies respawning to some extent but not when all the pre-war (and other stuff) respawns along with it.

Fix the UI. No more hardcoded keys

a mod that has the option to scrap all the junk you have stored in the workshop into simple materials for crafting

You don't need to. It is autosalvaged when you need it

you mean that they when they are stored in the workshop, they are auto scrapped into raw materials when i am constructing something and are used in any new construction/build???

haven't notice this...i stilll have played for 20 hours yet

a mod that has the option to scrap all the junk you have stored in the workshop into simple materials for crafting

You don't need to. It is autosalvaged when you need it

you mean that they when they are stored in the workshop, they are auto scrapped into raw materials when i am constructing something and are used in any new construction/build???

haven't notice this...i stilll have played for 20 hours yet

Yes they are =)

I made a topic about it, but I don't feel like bumping it so, here it's again:

So, when I played Skyrim, I remember having a mod that reduced the range which npcs would trigger their "greeting", which would be that stuff they say to you without you starting a conversation. And I thought that was great, because right now like it's like, you walk in Diamond City and and the whole damn city talks to you as you pass by them. Of course, it would help everywhere, not only just cities.

Here's a link to the skyrim mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/746/?

Seriously, I thought this mod was really great... maybe it was just me =p