Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

IMO Would need;

Dodging, Not necessarily dodge rolls but maybe a quick hop in chosen direction. This would be easier to mod I'd wager. (Edit: IMO the dodging wouldn't be allowed in power armor but a perfect block should have the chance to stagger small to medium enemies in PA.)

Directional Melee Attacks and better use of animations (more diverse). Similar to the hops/dodge we need to be able to attack with a short movement in any direction, aiming with the mouse is insufficient.

Counter Attacks A faster normal melee animation that if done right after a 'perfect block' (Not holding down the button) is a possible solution.

Dual Wielding, I think this one's obvious.

Mid-Air V.A.T.S., Think about it, during jet pack flight (would eat up AP huge so you couldn't do many shots/attacks, and for melee blitz users would make for some fun jumps.

(Assuming this would allow blitz to work on incline/declines)

Better (or any actual) animation for Blitz. Be it a charge or a teleport in a puff of smoke, I wouldn't be picky, just something!

Less Animation Time on the end of kill cams. This should really clean up a fair bit of the clunkiness

PS I would also like to see hiding under vehicles and in smaller places when not in power armor, either door loadings removed like the mod did for Skyrim or at least not let enemies attack me before I load.

I've spent a lot of time the past 2 weeks trying both tanky and stealthy melee types and I think this would help heaps and add a ton of QoL/fun factor to melee.

Please let me know what you think. Thanks kindly.
Edited by Fluffybunnyjin

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did.. and as you can see, none of my request was already on the 1st page. Check my prev post :wink:

mmhmm... right.

Automatic View Toggle - 3rd person view as default view for walking/running >> hold right-mouse to enter 1st person view (aiming/scope mode) >> release the right-mouse to return to 3rd person view.

doesnt belong on this list

HUD for Item's duration - Adds a HUD element for displaying how much time you have left until you lose the effectiveness of certain item (such as Jet, Rad-X, Mentats, etc). I think it would be best to use reverse-progress bar as the indicator.

listed as FallUI

i did.. and as you can see, none of my request was already on the 1st page. Check my prev post :wink:

mmhmm... right.

Automatic View Toggle - 3rd person view as default view for walking/running >> hold right-mouse to enter 1st person view (aiming/scope mode) >> release the right-mouse to return to 3rd person view.

doesnt belong on this list

HUD for Item's duration - Adds a HUD element for displaying how much time you have left until you lose the effectiveness of certain item (such as Jet, Rad-X, Mentats, etc). I think it would be best to use reverse-progress bar as the indicator.

listed as FallUI

>> Listed as FallUI

Thanks. And sorry :D

>> Doesnt belong in this list

Why not? I thought this thread is to list all the mod requests, so the modders can look for requests easily? Besides, this auto-view toggling will be so useful.

Why not? I thought this thread is to list all the mod requests, so the modders can look for requests easily? Besides, this auto-view toggling will be so useful.

no this thread is a list of mods everybody wants. example: body mods and UI mods. specific things like what you suggested is what the request forum is for and you should start a new thread for it. by the way i am not against the idea it is a good one but doesnt belong here.

My Top 10 Mod Request for Fallout 4.

1. Hockey Mask, Hockey Stick, Golf Club & Golf Bag backpack. (I love Casey Jones) or even Better, Casey Jones follower.

2. A Gilf Follower aka Silverfox, with proper skin textures, etc..

3. A Mac-10 gun.

4. A Pancor Jackhammer gun

5. A Chainsaw(actual Chainsaw, not the the Ripper)

6. A Scottish Claymore, with Kilt & Boots armor!

7. A Bear follower, when I mean Bear I mean HEEEYY, Im a Bear! Big burly hairy buff man, that I can give my Kilt, Boots & Claymore too!

8. Proper Female Ghoul Follower/Love Interest

9. Bloody Apron & Wife Beater outfit, so I can wield my Chainsaw properly.

10. Cat Girl Follower.... Well might as well.

no this thread is a list of mods everybody wants. example: body mods and UI mods. specific things like what you suggested is what the request forum is for and you should start a new thread for it. by the way i am not against the idea it is a good one but doesnt belong here.

So that would mean most of this list is moot. I like the idea and had not thought about it until he/she posted it. I read the first page, and here is the quote

"Instead of making many threads about mods by many people who think they are only who need it and thought about it, here is the full list of mods of what pc fo4 gamers want since even before fo4 comes out. Please note that you need a modding kit or TESf4edit to do, well, almost all of them."