Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

getting rid of the gawd damn horrible blur and general crappiness of the night and recon vision entirely! :(

the blur is atrocious and makes the game *unplayable* it's so bad

just add some feature like light green tint, or light green glow at very edges of the screen or some such to remind you night vision is on

and if they made recon vision THERMAL vision, as we had it in F:NV mods, plus the highlighting "red diamond pip", that would be perfect!

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ability to use the addiction cure chair at the end of Cait's quest to cure any chem addiciton the player may have. Maybe in exchange for half the player's health in damage since it hurts.

Also, a recolor for the red and black hot-rod flames Power Armor skin to make it look like Megas.

• 2 weeks later...

Removing the damn idiotic Irish Music from the Castle ,its soo anoying i could puke ,if you build there ,you have to hear on and on and on that fu...in violin fiddling ,wanna rip my Ears off ,realy ,no just make a Mod ,that Turns off total the Castle Radio Freedom Fiddling ,before i bomb their Radio Station :devil: ,damned Colonial Music ,yuuk.

Edited by RetroBabe

Weapon variations, durability and quality......

why is there just one 10mm ? one assault rifle ? just add like 3 or 5 more of each.

Im sure hunger and sickness will be added, but please dont forget the weapons. I want them to wear and tear! You have to take care of them.. like babies.
no more running around smashing them into robots and expect them not to come out without a dent?

add something equal to tempering from skyrim. only "legendary" is fine or OK. and after that they can only drop in quality. More and more until

they break! like the power armor but instead of the two stages of working fine and trashed there could be a few more.

Stop Cait from complaining about the heat in the middle of December! It's immersion breaking.

I'd like to see a mod that makes it so once you're crippled, you stay that way until you use a stimpak, go to sleep, or see a doctor. Having it magically disappear once the battle is over is too easy. Even just sleeping it off seems strange. I think that could be added to hardcore mods or be a standalone.

Do these weather mod requests include seasons? The vanilla bare trees could be used in winter (with snow!), then they could be changed like those mods that add leaves to trees and turn the grass greener-- not sure if it's possible to control the textures with a quest.

Edited by KazFoxsen

A Mod would be good ,stop the Settlers from always saying "You dont make Troubles ,do you?" ,also if you helped them set up a Safe Settlement ,this is annoying ,always to get rant from them ,like we are Troublemakers.

Thx

Companion/ally blips on the HUD.

There's a great one for enemies, which will even tell me if they're above/below me.

But, outside of a settlement when it says 'Dogmeat has found something'… can I find Dogmeat?

No, because if he's outside of my line of sight, he's invisible to my Pip-Boy. Same with any other non-hostile entity, they're not marked on the HUD.

Even having to build, then ring, a bell in settlements to gather everyone around is time consuming and not always successful.

I'd like a blip on my HUD, so I know which direction to go to find them at least.