Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

Just a few.....

Mod(s) that add more Irish-centric things to the game. Mainly immersion things like a radio station that plays old Celtic songs or something (Loch Lomond, Whiskey in the Jar, etc). Maybe have a Moriarty cameo too.

A new major faction that you can do the MQ with (this could be a massive mod). I cant remember if there is anything ingame that makes it so you HAVE to use one of the other major factions. Or maybe a mod that lets you go lone wolf and not have to deal with any of the factions.

I would also like to encourage the weapon and armor mod makers to make mods that require you to go somewhere and kill someone or a group of people in order to get the gear. One of my favorite mods of all time is the Hashshashin Armor from Oblivion. I love how you have to go somewhere and fight to get it. Skyrim with the forge took a lot of those types of mods away. I also am not a big fan of vendor stuff unless its something like Dragonskin Tactical armor mod that spreads them around between various vendors. Alex Scorpion's gear from FONV that requires you to go to the Quarry to get them is also a great idea.

A quest mod that requires you to go around and fight Behemoth-level enemies for legendary items. This could be something designed to be end game content for those of us who go past level 100 or something. The gear could be like the Deadly Dragon item mod from Skyrim where you collect legendary components and use them to craft various high end armor and weapons or whatever. Plus a small chance the behemoth could drop one of the legendary armor or weapons as well.

A mod that adds more variation in voices. Maybe someone can manipulate the voice files and make them sound more diverse. Or having voice actors add some general dialog to the game would work.

Edited by Tlz

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hay dont forget a creepypasta centered mod the possibilities are endless and you can also do clothes and armours based of the characters also is there a fully cel shaded graphics overhaul yet (In the style of naruto fighting games or sunset overdrive) last idea clothes and masks mods from tv shows, other games, movies even masks for bands or artists like hollywood undead, slipknot, daft punk and many more

• 3 weeks later...

What i recognized ,when you inside a House or a Shack or Hutt ,also if the Roof is ok and closed ,and outside it Rains ,you get WET ,this is a bit Ridicolous ,imagine you stand in some House and its Raining ,would you get WET anyway ,strange Rain than ,huh ,Rain falls down not beside ,would be great to remove the annoying Wetness when you are inside and its Raining ,,cause logic tells us Rain cant fall trough closed ROOFS!

Thx that would be a big Help Remove the Wetness ,when Player or NPC are inside Houses so they stay dry!

Tysm if this is possible

What i would like to see ,would be DESDEMONA from the Railroad a bit more smooth ,yuk ,she looks like an old used Housewive ,she has a creased Face like an Women ,who drunk too much and had many many bad Experience in her Life ,would be nice make a Beautiful DESDEMONA ,fit to her Voice.

Tysm

Edited by RetroBabe

What i recognized ,when you inside a House or a Shack or Hutt ,also if the Roof is ok and closed ,and outside it Rains ,you get WET ,this is a bit Ridicolous ,imagine you stand in some House and its Raining ,would you get WET anyway ,strange Rain than ,huh ,Rain falls down not beside ,would be great to remove the annoying Wetness when you are inside and its Raining ,,cause logic tells us Rain cant fall trough closed ROOFS!

Thx that would be a big Help Remove the Wetness ,when Player or NPC are inside Houses so they stay dry!

Tysm if this is possible

A setting call 'rain occlusion' in the launcher supposedly does this already.

Rain Occlusion

With this setting enabled, rain won't be rendered around your character if you're beneath an elevated highway or in a dilapidated building, and rain drops and splashes won't be rendered on the floor.

Edited by amphibiac

• 2 weeks later...