⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

All the hate

Kexon

Ill say this again, its not hate, its disappointment. You might not like to role play in a real hardcore survival environment, which is what the game is all about. While i will concur that raging over it is a bit silly, my opinion remains the same, it was in NV so why isnt it here.

You should know why it isn't here... Want me to say it out loud? Ok.

Game is dumbed down for typical Bethesda fanboy. Everything that could cause any problems was removed - skills that required thinking before taking, different types of ammo, dialogue options that have any consequences, hardcore mode, item degradation and so on...

Realy, I can't understand why they made game in post apocalyptic setting and removed everything that has anything to do with survivig in such environment. But, hey... I'm actualy surprised that they left radiation in place.

Hehehe this i believe to be somewhat true, but then they have 6 difficulty levels with the hardest as "survival", yet nothing resemble the word.

Im actually getting irradiated a lot but yeah the next game probably wont have it either. Survival will just mean "how long can you survive bullet sponge enemies"

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic