Best house mod for crafting?

Eyam3

Hi folks,

I've been happily using Elysium Estate for a few weeks, but unfortunately (?!) have just seen Legacy of the Dragonborn has much better storage/display :)

So, plan on soon to begin next playthrough is to use that for display, meaning my other needed home is just for crafting.

I'm looking at Rayek's End Revisited ... it seems to have very nice features for auto sort of loot & auto fill of materials at crafting stations & it's unobtrusive/hidden. It currently lacks much spouse/adoption support.

Has anyone any recommended alternatives?

SilverPeak Lodge, has loads of storage, weapon racks, plaques, mannequins, all crafting stations, and loads of room for followers. 30 or so beds if I remember correctly for them. You can bring your family too with six kids. It's pretty massive. It hasn't moved off my load order since I found it.

Edited by JayCrane

Elysium Estate has General Stores support here, in case you want to stay there. Assuming you have the latest version, you at least have a separate follower house that you don't need to go into if you're not keen on people other than your family living with you. And I believe you can toggle some, if not all of the display options if you're not going to use it.

For other choices, it really depends on how many kids you have. If you have up to 6 kids, it almost always has a lot of follower beds and display options attached to it, taking Ld50365's mods as a prime example. You could choose not to build follower and display rooms if you can help it on one of his/her buildable homes. They should all have an auto storage system and have the most complete crafting stations, including a staff enchanter and imbuing chamber.

The Northern Star Retreat is also another house that comes with follower beds and displays. Has auto-storage, complete crafting system, staff enchanter, but no imbuing chamber. Tel Nalta II has a unique auto-storage system, staff enchanter, imbuing chamber, some displays, but you have to grow the whole thing from the ground up and hire people. It also conflicts with Moonpath to Elsweyr. (Edit: I meant Moon and Star, but I found out they're compatible now. Sorry about posting the wrong information.)

If you have less than 6 kids then you have a lot more smaller home options. Lupus78's mods and Leaf Rest are great options, with the latter being the most interactive. No staff enchanter or imbuing chamber though.

Edited by Laereal